Mirror Trading for growing BTC (10%/month growth)

If you are only after 10% gains each month I would recommend learning how to sell covered calls or covered puts. This is a very low risk strategy and can make you easily 10% a month. Also this strategy can be applied to your retirement accounts also like IRA and 401K.

1 Like

Hi
At the end of the day, you should have your risk appetite and what you are willing to put into something like this. I was skeptical at first and that was why i only put like $125 (round about) in the account to see what it did for a while. That satisfied me and i moved some more money into the account.

If you are willing risk a small amount of money on trying then that is great.

Regards

that’s fine but if I was going to recruit friends and family I would want to know all the details first but I don’t see the harm in just risking $100 either

2 Likes

Hi
This is merely a pointer into something that might be of interest.
At the end is up to everybody to see if this is something they are willing to do or not.
In any case, happy trading.
Regards

I wasn’t trying to attack you for bringing this to our attention. I am happy you brought this here so we can all talk about it and try to figure it out together.

1 Like

@MeatyMouse sorry man that might have come across wrongly, no hard feelings. I enjoy these conversations as much as any body.
I think we are all looking for passive incomes on the back of the economic crash we are living through.

dont let register :smile: try on 3 different pc register button no reaction

Hi
On Saturdays the services are down to run the Binary Bonuses calcs.
Regards

what’s the min BTC I could add at my account for the trading pool?

so theres just never a bad day huh? no day where you have a negative return?

Mirror Trading “mymticlub” looks like a sure way to piss money away :man_shrugging:

If it’s so great, why not just keep it yourself / small team – they go all in on it and making a personal killing.

5 Likes

Hi
The minimum amount to keep the account is $100.
Regards

Hi Vosk
Great seeing you.
As I understand it, MTI takes 10% of the daily profits that are made from the day’s activities. In that sense, the more people are joining and the bigger the BTC pool is that they are trading with the better it is for them. There is also an amount that goes to the broker (which I presume they waive all trading costs for the return as there is a lot of trading action per day).

In my time having my BTC with them they haven’t made a single day’s loss. There are better days like yesterday was 0.7% but there are worse days like Friday where it was only 0,07%. My take is as long as it stays positive it is good news for all invested.

Its a platform that can be used and like I keep on saying it is up to each person to make the decision to take the leap or not (i am not a broker so cannot offer investment advice nor can I advocate on the behave of MTI). I have also just poked around for a month to see what they are doing to see if I can do withdrawals etc and when I was satisfied i moved a bit more into the account.

Thanks for the comment.

Regards

The real test for a Ponzi style scheme isn’t the “recorded profits” but can you actually get your hands on them? See what happens when you try to take ALL your money out. That is generally when issues begin to arise imho.

Hi
I took my profits last month out and cashed it without any issues.
I hope that answers your question.
Regards

he doesn’t mean your profits he is talking about closing your account and taking out all of your investment

Hi
No I have not done that. I want to compound it a bit before considering something like that.
Regards

I hope it all works out for you

Hi

Cool i also hope it works (really hope)

I asked some of the members on MTI and yes they have been able to withdraw their full amount to test exactly what was asked above. They pulled their full amount to check everything is good.

Regards

Hi

Here is a video from the CEO just explaining what they are planning for the platform.

Regards

So…? Its been a week. How go the profits?