Mirror Trading for growing BTC (10%/month growth)

@PTCrusader are you asking me or someone else that has tried?

Regards

I was asking you Eben. Wanted to see if things are still going good for you on this.

Hi
Its still going good. Here my past couple of days worth of earnings in percentages.

Hope that answers your question.

Regards

Hi. I am a member of MTI and so far so good for me. I started with $100 and am sitting at $208 thanks to the BTC price and compounding my investment.
I would really appreciate it if someone would join my right leg to help me get Binary qualified.

I guess I shouldā€™t judge I recently let my dad drag me into a pyramid scheme that is supposed to be legit because the products they make you buy actually ā€œinvestment gradeā€ products and you are able to earn quite a bit if you build your downline as with all pyramid schemes I am still skeptical which is why I havenā€™t been trying to sell anyone else on it yet.

Well, it is easy to get caught up in things that sound great. Usually, things like Amway and such get you because they have lots of products, but that really only makes money for them and not you. Getting more and more peeps signed up is only way to do that. I always look at things this way. What happens if every single person on the planet signed up, those last ones would still make money?

The reason I speak out against this particular thing is because everything I looked at called this Nigerian BitCoin. Every scam on the planet seems to come from Nigeria or China. Nigerian scammers took my stateā€™s unemployment agency for $1B in fake claims.

I just signed up under you, anyway i can get in contact with u?

$100 in btc is the start up required

https://mymticlub.com/userpanel/register.php?referral=Scoobylaw&place=right

If you are interested in joining MTI please use this link

Well, i guess that about ends that. Hope you all didnā€™t lose too much.

No money lost. This seems to only be the state of Texas. We are not affected.

Dear Eben

We are aware of the rumours and articles written about MTI in Texas and we have forwarded the matter to our communications and legal departments.

We are dedicated to resolve this issue but would like to assure all members that we have every intention of working with regulating bodies to understand our model and to ensure that we service our members legally and effectively.

Please note that all MTI functions are still active, as a member you can still benefit from the trades and you can still withdraw without cost.

Thank you again for the email and concern.
We have this under control and we look forward to having it resolved.

Growing your Bitcoin sustainably is our true passion . . .

Kind Regards
MTI Support Team

Posting this from a similarly named but different account just makes MTI sound more like a scam than it already did. Iā€™m going to trust the TSSB and stay far away from this.

2 Likes

This account was blocked so logged in with my google account. So someone on discord was kind enough to unblock. Was all me.

Everybody is entitled to their own opinions and thoughts the post created originally just to find out what everybody think and as an opportunity.

Goodmorning iw as wondering how things are going ? How is the profit , withdraws ?
Can you give us an update.

Hi

I am using MTI. This month was 7.4% growth. I have used my earning to date to sponsor my wife and mother.

I invested $200 and am sitting with $600 in the 3 accounts.

My mate who introduced me to MTI has broken even and withdrawn his initial investment, so he is ultimately trading on his profits now.

As you know anything to do with cryptocurrency has risk, but I can say Iā€™m happy and will keep my funds in the system

Good morning

There has been a lot of news regarding them. There has been a hack on their system with all associated account information there to be viewed.

There is a union webpage that you can view all of the account information if someone wants to have a look. http://s2mfew43os4nrxvf.onion/uts/index.php

Their trading has been switched completely to crypto-based trading instead of their BTC based FOREX trading. On the hack that was concerning was that the founding members had a completely different ROI and some of the founding members put very little of their own money in with some massive withdrawals.

Personally, I am keeping my account open to see what happens to them although the bulk of my money was switched to a more regulated, licenced trading platform with better returns. But withdrawals are still open and running and the platform is still open.

It is up to everyone to make their own decision around what they think of the platform.

Regards

EbenJacobs,

wich platform are you using now ?

Could i ask what platform you are using other than MTI?

i am checking : stackedinvest.com

1 Like