Moved to new list

moved to new list please check there

4 Likes

I figured KD Box prices would start to drop. Making in the $20’s a day now instead of the $40’s.

5 Likes

I was thinking the same thing, I’d still like a kd box though, just not at those prices.

well. who knows. might even double … thats the game lol

I wasn’t knocking your prices @Master3004, yours are the most affordable I have seen. I was referring to the ebay, amazon, newegg sellers asking for crazy amounts.

i know… lol… i dont even look at that crap … its nuts. i do have newegg sellers account also

Good morning. I am begining to learn about mining and to say it’s overwhelming would be an understatement. What is recommended for a beginner miner for around $3K

2 used l3+s with new apw7 and some parts

3 Likes

Do you have multiples of the kd box?

1 Like

Just ordered my first ASIC miner!! Super excited about getting into this crazy world of mining! Thanks @Master3004 for being patient with me! lol.

6 Likes

your welcome… anytime. let me know if you have any questions

when would you be able to send that New KD Box?

want 2 l3+ , plz email me or reply.

please read the end of my post the bottom part

What are the stats on the K1+? I haven’t seen anything about that one. Still no word on a KD2?

IBELINK BM K1+ 15TH/S seems like a good Kadena option. If you preorder, when’s the delivery?

How’s Ibelink on reliability / warranty / support?

Hello, Im interested in two minidoge + psu to Nv.

Hello,

I am interested in the 5 S19 Pro 110s

Brett
brett@livelaughloveart.com

send me a msg … check profile /dropdown expand… jsut got a test video . of the nice black grilled s19s lol

do you have kd5? mine’s working great so far, generating me roughly 270$ daily