New Bitmain Antminer L9 Will Earn Over $40 PER DAY Mining Dogecoin in 2024

The New Bitmain Antminer L9 Will Earn Over $40 PER DAY Mining Dogecoin in 2024 and it is also merge mining Litecoin LTC. DOGE is the 2nd most profitable coin to mine after Bitcoin, and the L9 is the most efficient Scrypt (DOGE) ASIC miner now! Antminer L9 buy here https://voskco.in/cL9

You could buy the Elphapex DG1 and DG1+ instead - ELPHAPEX – Coin Mining Central
Bitmain Antminer L9 VoskCoinTalk thread - L9 Coming Q3 2023
Buy the best mining PDU here - https://voskco.in/PDU
Use code VOSKCOIN to save some coin!

The Bitmain Antminer L7 has been the best Dogecoin Litecoin miner for years, and the Elphapex DG1 shortly displaced it, and the Elphapex DG1 plus is even better than both of those but the Bitmain Antminer L9 is A LOT MORE EFFICIENT and A LOT MORE PROFITABLE than all of those miners!

You can order your own, mention VOSKCOIN to save hundreds!
Keep your coins safe in cold storage - Amazon.com
Bitmain official antminer website - BITMAIN Shop

:alarm_clock: Timestamps :alarm_clock:
00:00 The best miner there is?
01:24 Doge and Litecoin mining worth it?
02:43 The different kind of L7 miners
04:17 How to use the Antminer L7
05:00 Should I buy the Antminer L7?
6:00 How much am I earning mining Doge and Litecoin?
07:35 Will dDge move to proof of stake?
08:33 When will the Antminer L9 be released?
10:00 Litecoin miners undervalued?
11:28 What will Bitmain do?
12:49 Are you going to buy a L7 or L9?

Follow us on our official social media accounts! - VoskCoin | Instagram, Facebook | Linktree

VoskCoin is for entertainment purposes only and is never intended to be financial investment advice. VoskCoin owns or has owned cryptocurrency and associated hardware. VoskCoin may receive donations or sponsorships in association with certain content creation. VoskCoin may receive compensation when affiliate/referral links are used. VoskCoin is home of the Doge Dad, VoskCoin is not your Dad, and thus VoskCoin is never liable for any decisions you make.

New Bitmain Antminer L9 Will Earn Over $40 PER DAY Mining Dogecoin in 2024

1 Like

I don’t like using YouTube and take serious effort into avoiding it. Do you upload your video’s anywhere else (like Odysee/Rumble)?

he doesnt @VoskCoin shoulddddd

I agree. Get your ass on Rumble