New Kadena (KDA) Pool - PoolMars

been using zelcore then into hotbit , i had some issues with my first deposit from zelcore into hotbit but it got sorted out in the end , i only got 1 kd box running so it takes bit time to get a decent amount up and only started last month
what sucks is well local supplier now has the kd pro box avail for same price i bought the kd box, but sigh i cant tell them oh hey let me get that other one and ill send the one i got a month 1/2 ago :frowning: , kd box regual should drop some major in price (well logically) but so far its same ol sadly , sorry for that rant

Are you in the U.S.? Iā€™m hearing it would be best to have a VPN for connecting outside the U.S. for ease of KDA transactionsā€¦

I do use a VPN. But itā€™s set for US. Iā€™m in FL and connect to either Miami or Tampa. My wife occasionally will set the VPN to her country so that she can get access to some local media that she wouldnā€™t be able to otherwise. And sometimes, Iā€™ll forget to change it back to the US, which can run afoul of Coinmetroā€™s user agreement.

As long as Kucoinā€™s KDA wallets arenā€™t being updated and are functioning, Iā€™ve had no issues sending/receiving KDA from/to my Kucoin account. Coinmetro has been nothing but issues, despite that Iā€™m fully KYCā€™d.

FYI

DX pool added a U.S. address: kda-us.ss.dxpool.com:6611

I figured it out after my reject rate jumped from 2.5% to 17.5% 2 days ago. It works well with goldshell miners, Iā€™m not sure about IBlink or other brands. Now my reject rate is the lowest Iā€™ve seen it.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing, Thats great news!

Still on PoolMars - 24th day. It started paying out a lot due to luck the first couple of days then dropped back to about 0.9 KDA a day. Itā€™s been about 1 KDA the last 3 days and Iā€™m still seeing low reject rates. 0.27% reject rate. So far no payment or other issues.

1 Like

Interested to hear what your overall average per day is, since being on PoolMars?

well the pool is stable ,my kd-box over 24 or so days i have a total of 22.8 kadena paid out low reject rate but lol last hour i got like 0.0040 so be prepared for it to be either or since ya need that luck, no issues getting the kadena into my zelcore wallet , im not sure after the inital month of no fees to stick around or not , also whats this telegram event for discount on a miner event they running ? i really dont like telegram as its plain a text msg mess

1 Like

thank youā€¦

Hereā€™s my data for one kd-box, today will be the 25th day. If you average whatā€™s been paid it comes out to 0.99 per day. Not bad considering the first day wasnā€™t a full day. Also really low reject rate and no problems exporting daily to Zelcore.

1 Like

JoeJoeā€¦is that from DXpoolā€¦cause Iā€™m using DX and getting a 4% error rateā€¦thatā€™s super highā€¦
I was on Poolflare getting 1%ā€¦
I figured Iā€™d spread them outā€¦so for the hell of itā€¦i put half of my KD Boxes on DX and kept half on Poolflareā€¦
Should i give it another week?? or is DX always high errors for KDA??

No that is poolmars. It seems to be running just a hair behind What Iā€™m making on poolflare. Iā€™m pulling 1.1 ish on poolflare.

1 Like

Make sure you have the correct dxpool server, there are a USA, EU, and Asia server.

Also, the most recent firmware also reduces rejection rates on DXpoolā€¦

My KD Box on Dxpool with firmware 2.2.1 on The US server is getting 0.85% rejectionsā€¦

1 Like

Poolflare is much more stable averaging around 5.5-5.9 KDA on my kd5. I only did 5.9 one time and itā€™s been a week. It also keeps dropping into the 4ā€™s. I could imagine when they start taking fees it might get worse, I gonna continue to try it until the fees start but I think poolflare is the way to go.

I have been pulling in 11.4 to 11.6 on DxPool the past few days, with my KD5. For comparison purposes.

Wow, I may go there then lolā€¦ giving mars a try for now. But donā€™t see it getting better once fees start to kick inā€¦.

Getting average 4.5 with a kd2 on poolflare.

Now only if the zelcore wallet worked better :frowning:

Are you sure the 5.5-5.9 KDA you cite isnā€™t a 12 hour payout? Thatā€™s way too low for a KD5 - assuming no downtime. If itā€™s correct, then the rejection rate has to be sky high.

Iā€™m mining on Poolflare and my most recent 24 hr payout (averaged across 2 KD5ā€™s) was 11.73 KDA per KD5.

1 Like

Sounds more like it

1 Like

Whatā€™s the USA server for DXā€¦
I just used the Default DXpool server that popped up in Goldshell??..6611
Assumed that was the correct oneā€¦