Ordering from Goldshell

just received my hs-box, paid 820, no duty fees… 10 days to home, started mining in 25 minutes :wink: trying siacoin right now!
just the coinbase problem that you need the money 2 weeks before being able to buy…

3 Likes

I live in Puerto Rico and exactly the same💪

1 Like

Hey my second shipment was duty free, so sorry for being kranky and mine on…

1 Like

i just ordered a doge on the 16, i will post when i receive!

1 Like

I ordered one on 9/15 and just got a tracking number on 9/27. That is when the label was generated but the package has not been picked up DHL yet.

1 Like

I’m in the same boat as you. I’ve just decided it’ll be here when ever it gets here. Not sweating it.

1 Like

To date “Gold Shell” is doing really good. They have contacted me for the problems I have had. There product shows up pretty fast, nothing bad to say about them (so far).

2 Likes

My brother and I just received a notification from DHL that let us know we needed to pay $344.76 for an import duty to further process our shipment. We already paid for the miners.

Has anyone not paid and still received their miner(s)?

Who just broke down and paid?

1 Like

NO PAY it or they will return your products, about the only thing DHL is fast at. This happened to me the very first time I ordered. Now for some reason I am not charged anymore, go figure.
So in short I paid once and was not charged after that.

1 Like

yes, if they ask you to pay the tax, then you need to do so.
It is normal in almost every country in the world that there are import taxes on items that you bring inside the country.
It depends on local law and sometimes on good or bad luck if they pick you out or not.

DHL will also ask you to pay a kind of handling fee for managing the customs for you.
If you, or someone you know, knows well how to manage the customs clearance, then you can tell DHL that you take care about it on your own.
But in best case this only saves you the DHL handling fee.
In worst case you do something wrong and then you can say bye bye to the miner.

If you have a busines running, then ask you tax consultant for possible refund.

And don´t wait to long with a decision. After a certain amount of days the customs department could charge you with a storage fee, if they not just send it back.

1 Like

Yah I live in California and I had to pay import fees. All you other people are lucky you don’t have to pay fees or taxes. It was pretty expensive.

1 Like

Well I’m confused.I bought two in July and no import fee. I also live in California.

1 Like

Ya it seems to be hit or miss, maybe I’ll call DHL and ask them what’s what…

1 Like

Hey welcome aboard!

1 Like

Sorry to hear that, no import fees for me either and I live in the US.

1 Like

I received 3 different orders from GS got them no issues no duty tax. I am waiting on my 4th and 5th order from GS. Just got an email from GS my 5th order is being held in customs. Through DHL i need to pay 344.75 import duty. My 4th order is according to DHL tracking still in china. Frustrating!

1 Like

Ugh, that’s poopie

1 Like

I think its a random hit when the import duty tax gets you.

1 Like

Hello,
I have tried multiple times to create an account with goldshell from their official website. I have never received a code in my email, I have tried today 2 more times - nothing. How can I create an account with them?
Thank you

1 Like

Check spam folder??

1 Like