Ordering from Goldshell

I also live in Florida, bought my 1st minidoge, no duties required, I think it depends on the value, I saw somewhere someone mentioned over $1500 gets hit with duties but I have not verified that… Took maybe 3 weeks to get mine… Been running since 1/10, on litecoin pool, get .01 litecoin roughly every 19 hours

Debating testing other pools but no fees on litcoin pool which is what drew me there, around 4% fees elsewhere

1 Like

@dohcvtec … try to sign with a different email from a different email provider.

1 Like

This is what I had to do. I tried 3 personal email addresses before I got one that worked. And I even emailed hello@Goldshell trying to get my primary email working - they never replied.

1 Like

The didn’t charge me for the LT6 and CK6 but I just bought 4 mini doge miners and they sent me a customs duty bill. Just gonna roll with it and pay up. GOTTA MINE THAT DOGE

Anything over $800 can get hit with the duties. But its a hit or miss

I think it’s 1500, based on what I’ve read on the customs website.

I read $800 on the customs website and that lines up since I was recently charged duties for a $900 order.

I ordered mine back in October directly from them from your link with USDC. No communication yet and no delivery. What is going on!?! When should I expect it?

Was it the official site? Have you contacted them about the order?

We have brand new miners available. We have Goldshell, Ebang, Bitmain, Innosilicon, Whatsminer and Graphic cards available. You can Visit out website Asic Miner For Sale | Bitcoin Mining Hardware For Sale Online
You can talk with any of our representatives by live chat or send us an email

I just got a message from DHL for my first ever goldshell order and they want $9,824! I can’t pay that I’m screwed. It’s for a Kd6 too.

You should’ve known that you’d be hit with over 25 percent tax when you order from the manufacturer.

1 Like

I had an order of 3 box miners from Goldshell last year, and was contacted by DHL to pay import duties on them. I’m betting if you just have one box miner, you have a good chance of sneaking by. Goldshell specifically says that their pricing doesn’t include import duties, so just be aware of the gamble you’re taking.

I think I’m going to have to pay it. Thought about it all night. I guess it should be worth it. Seems like they are 50k from most US sellers.

First timer. I won their presale lottery and took the plunge. gonna be a 10 thousand dollar mistake. I don’t think I’ll let them send it back. It should make good money, especially if the kadena price goes up.

1 Like

Just got this from Goldshell:

Dear customer,

It says on our product page that we will bear the shipping costs and you will have to pay the taxes and duties.
We didn’t expect that many duties the customs would charge and we’re looking for solutions to resolve this.

Best regards,
Goldshell

2 Likes

Is there an easy way to know when system get back in stock at goldshell? I wanted to buy some a couple of mini systems and they are all out of stock. I already transferred crypto to my account so I’m ready when they have the systems available.

Announcements, restocks, and codes are usually on twitter. You can you also sign up for email alerts on their website, but you will have to add the email to your saved addresses or they end up in your junk mailbox.

Thanks MNDruggist