Panther X2 Helium Hotspot Miner 8,000 Units apparently in-stock ready to ship

Thank so much for your time and tips.

I just Purchased 5 of these with your discount code much appreciated

1 Like

just ordered one too. :crossed_fingers:t6: . I pray it ships and arrives soon. Thanks for the tip.

2 Likes

PantherX2 is available for:

Europe and UAE (EU868)

United States (US915)

Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Peru (AU915)

Panther X2 calls for all users in the regions of EU868, US915 & AU915 to join our Sale Season Campaign!First 20,000 #Panther X2 on sale with discount up to $599!

Order: http://panther.global

Coupon for $99

Required to purchase: 3 hotspots

Code: PantherXHelium

Coupon for $199

Required to purchase: 5 hotspots

Code: PantherOneLove

Coupon for $599

Required to purchase: 10 hotspots

Code: Panther4Ever

Fill in the code when you place your order.

hi, cannot log onto Panther web site? at panther.global.com then I see someone commented that Panther is NOT approved with Helium? I went to Helium site and Panther is not on their list of approved hot spots!! There is a link where manufactures can get “Community Approval” but who know? not getting good vibes on buying a Panther. maybe just buy the Bobcat and wait 6 months and know that it works? Any feedback on this? thanks

That’s not the right website …it’s https://panther.global

Has anyone who purchased one had theirs shipped yet? Just curious.

hi, thanks for this reply I had typed in the wrong address without https:// however I did try the links provided above and did not work. I think their site is just getting hammered as I did eventually log onto it. I’m thinking now I’ll buy one after watching a few videos and seeing others had success with the X1. hopefully will get a X2 much sooner than you can get a Bobcat 300. Thanks!

Coinbase ??? Ugh ??? really ??? trying to order a Panther X2 they only accept Coinbase. just set up a Coinbase account, after much BS getting License sent for KYC, their camera reader on their site doesn’t work using your phone “their suggested method to copy your license” better to take a photo, save in your my pictures then hit “select from a file”… opened a new account at a different bank because they use Plaid and want your bank’s sign in name and password not going to do that with my primary account with thousands in it… (WTF?) so using a new bank checking I just opened and had to wait 3 days for Coinbase to ping that account with small deposits to see if legit… I’ll keep very small amount of funds in this account, after the 3 days and verifying the 2 small deposits, I transferred USD cash into Coinbase from my bank and bought bitcoin, shows balance to cover the $645.75 Panther wants with shipping and transaction fee. BUT, when on Panther’s site and I hit the submit to purchase and goes to Coinbase, Coinbase says “Insufficient Funds” Then after much searching and bullshit… I see a note when I logged into Coinbase from my laptop that it take 11 days after deposit before funds are available to “Pay” any vendor? is that correct?? did not see this message when using the Coinbase phone app??? 11 FN days??? there is absolutely NO Customer Service at Coinbase? just an automated bullshitter robot…after trying to type in my question as to how long it takes to verify bank account and verify funds after depositing, the robot’s canned BS response was “I do not understand reply” I told the robot to go F himself!! the robot responded “everyone is entitled to an opinion” no lie…that was the reply… just like the line from “The Joker” in Full Metal Jacket where he says sarcastically “That’s why they call me the JOKER”!!.. in 11 days Panther will likely be sold out What BS!!! I began this process opening a new bank account a week ago! I thought blockchain was supposed to avoid all this third party BS… what a FN joke! I think I’ll go buy a fax machine instead, faxing works!

Thanks for the tip on this. I hope it works out. I ordered one since it seems like Bobcat is in over their heads.

I was trying to find some of the info Vosk was referencing and came across these resources that may or may not help you sleep a night:

https://twitter.com/PantherMiner

Also, here is some FCC info to review:

https://fccid.io/2A3OG-ESUNPANTHERX2

Why Helium does not list them as an approved vendor? Maybe they didn’t update their page. Who knows. We’ll find out how long it takes to get these.

What does “Arrange delivery” mean?

you can check the doc here Full Hotspots | Helium Documentation

there is no special situation, the delivery will be happened at that time.

here is the oficial website https://panther-web.myshopify.com/

I assume you are with E-Sun.

Are you saying all deliveries will happen order date + 45 days no matter what?

I ordered 5 of them hope will arrive in 45 days and its not a scam company.

1 Like

Still not listed on helium.com. Caveat Emptor.

Ok, here is a follow up to my post from two weeks ago.
Any luck getting an X2 from Panther? I tried to purchase using Coinbase after I got Email confirmation that my funds in CB is available to transact, but after several attempts to purchase on Panther’s site I keep getting “Insufficient Funds” ? So after about 3 days with Coinbase lame Email customer service, they finally responded back saying “We know this may be confusing, and we’d be happy to provide an explanation. Your transaction was cancelled after an assessment of your account activity. Coinbase is constantly under attack by scammers attempting to defraud us of digital currency, and as a result we’ve been forced to implement automated security measures in an erfrfort to protect the community and our site. Please note that if you were charged, a refund has been sent to your bank account.” , ok so Coinbase got my cash I sent ACH from my bank 14 days ago. They had this money to invest for two weeks while they put a hold on it saying it was for security measures. I took about 5 days of emails to their BS customer service to finally get them to say they held my funds for security measures. Now they claim a refund has been sent to my bank if charged anything? (What?) I checked my Coinbase balance and all my money in Bitcoin is still there. However this may all be a blessing in disguise as now I see people are ordering and money sent but Panther claims they didn’t get the order or the money? So is Panther another FN scam? Anyone out there actually get their X2 from Panther yet??? Thnx

I get that issue every time. I just copy the wallet address and send it manually, only takes 30 seconds ish to complete payment that way