Panther X2 Helium Hotspot Miner 8,000 Units apparently in-stock ready to ship

They claimed if you ordered on January around January 12 (I think) that it would ship in 7 days. They also showed many packages of something that appeared to be ready to go out for shipping on Twitter.

Hello, confirmed by the courier company, my Panther X2 arrives next week

I ordered mine on December 7th and I got an email that it shipped on Jan 13th; I just got a confirmation email that it has just been delivered today.

Mine got delivered yesterday, and this morning cool licorice wombat is broadcasting((ish) still waiting on it to show up in explorer):

1 Like

Lucia, will the x2 run on POE, or does it need the 12v power cord?

Anyone receive theirs yet and having some issues receiving rewards/syncing after 36+ hours?
Below is what I get when I try to sync in the Helium app. I went to download a different app at the advice of Panther customer support called Helium Hotspot Utility and ran a diagnostic on that, and didn’t get much info from the diagnostic report there. Any insight?

1 Like

Any update on this?

ordered just a 1 week ago and already got fedex message it got shipped, WOW!!!

PantherX2Buy5Get240USD discount coupon isnt working anymore, is it over?

1 Like

Good morning Voskcoin family! I just received my Panther order. Super excited to start mining Helium.

Hi, I’m still concerned if Panther X2 is legit, but I was going to give it a go since they brag about delivering within a month, or so. However, I stopped at the payment method as it looks very similar to the one for the BOBCAT. Is that ok, is that a scam, is it possible that I’m being redirected to a website that is just a scam?

Panther.Global is their official website and the real cost is somewhere between $630-$670 (depending on whether you have a coupon code or not). And you have to pay with cryptocurrency.

1 Like

I had the same issue when I initially tried to sync via Wi-fi. Then I attached it to my router via ethernet and cleared the error.

Thanks Marleylem, so you do think that this one is a scam?

I hear what you say, but when open that website, my anti-malware software is blocking it with this message:image

So I’m not sure which is the legit now…

I have ordered two from Panther.Global; One is currently set up in my home and the second one is scheduled to arrive via FedEx next week.

I wouldn’t order from the other site. Why would they sell the X2 so cheap when it has just hit the market?

Did your x2 sync? I set up my x2 and it was in the process of syncing … then we lost power for 12 hours because of a storm. When the power came back on it says offline and I have unplugged it and replugged it but nothing works it just says offline. Below is a picture from explorer. In the app it shows yellow dot. Any suggestions ?

That to me looks like fake website, I got scammed by a similar bobcat website before .Be careful , check twitter links etc.

Use the links in Vosks post at the top of the thread. It is not a scam as several of us have received our units and are currently mining. You can scroll up a few posts and see the pictures of mine sitting in my window doing its thing.

Our PantherXs finally arrived! We ended up having to pay about $800 in customs fees. Testing is underway, results TBD!

1 Like

More pictures! Looks very similar!!