Profitable, CHEAP, and In-Stock Bitcoin Miner To Buy In 2022!

It is all about the risk appetite and attitude towards mining and cryptocurrency. The current profitability and overall market will change dramatically more than once during a year or sooner. It changes all the time. Something profitable today may be worthless by Monday and vice versus. I guess it is all about the ruling party in the US and the regulation which is about to come out very soon. The exchange rates for crypto will not hold at the current level for long, either to the bottom, if regulation is too restrictive, or to the moon if it is OK for us to survive. In the latter case virtually every miner model currently in production will pay for itself.

But is this how they take payment in general, through WhatsApp (& then through transfer or coinbase) ?

I have been talking with a rep on WhatsApp. They are trying to sell me but the website rejects my shipping address. I’m interested but still suspicious. Might just buy one and see if it arrives

It only rejects the address when trying to order more than 1 unit, from what I see. I’ve been chatting with a “rep” and am still a bit skeptical, though the broken chat is the result of a translation algorithm no doubt.

I finally just trusted them after communicating with the same person over what’s app and sent em 4380 in crypto (usdt). They sent me a video of them testing “my” machine with the sticker/serial number shown. Allegedly shipping out today. I will try to remember to update here if and when it arrives and I get it running. Will be my first miner. I was attracted to the fact that it was $70/terahash whereas many are over 100/th. Will see how it goes.

2 Likes

Hi sir

This is Harry from bolonminer factory

Sorry for our late reply its chinese New year festival and company got a rest

Website cant got a payment now

If you want to buy please contact our official email : Info@bolonminer.com

3 Likes

what whatsapp username @Bolonminer can you verify if you use whatsapp and what your username is?

2 Likes

Is there a way to private message you @VoskCoin ? I have been in communication with @Bolonminer since before the Chinese New Year and feel pretty good about it but the cost was higher than @buckshot1898 just paid. 5028USDT plus shipping cost of 230USDT for a total of 5258USDT
For the B11 68T. seems weird? Any help? Thanks

Hey Vosk, before I order from bolon. Can you share the official email you worked with when you received your miner? I just want to confirm I am talking to the right team.

You currently cannot order from their website and the person from Yminer I am speaking on in Whatsapp isn’t exactly giving me the most confidence.

Please confirm your whatsapp information and email and it will provide much more confidence for potential customers.

The one I got was 60th if that helps. It came today and now I have no clue how to set it up. Power cord fits normal USA outlet but I won’t plug it in bc I believe needs 220v? No manual came with it and website no help. Chatting with the person who sold it to me on WhatsApp and told to check YouTube. At any rate the scary experience of sending crypto based on a text stream on WhatsApp did result in the miner showing up 7-9 days later.

2 Likes

Can you send some guide in English to get this thing running and safe power supply options for USA? I don’t want to break the thing. If this works well I plan to buy several more

I believe, you need l6-30 240v plug and a pdu with “stone face” c20 outlet or a splitter for 2 c14s

1 Like

https://www.cables.com/splitter-power-cord-iec320-c19-to-2x-iec320-c14-15amp-3-feet.html

Thank you!

just like usual miners using switch its opened and need to use a transformer up to 220v

user name:root
password : admin

hi sir

Our official email is Info@bolonminer.com

contact this email and our manager will arrange sales follow you sir

Email: fareast022@ydminer.com

Hello friend, I am Nicole from Bolonminer offical, pls contact me via Whatsapp: +86 13510104376, Email: fareast022@ydminer.com, website: www.bolonminer.com, thanks

I received a quote:

“b11 62T was $4350 per pcs , one pcs shippig to usa is $210, so its 4560usd if you want one pcs”

fareast008@ydminer.com

Also spoke on whatsapp.

They said they would send an invoice and I can pay in usdt

Is this correct way to purchase?