Profitable, CHEAP, and In-Stock Bitcoin Miner To Buy In 2022!

Looks like a scam with that email…I wouldn’t trust it

Hello all, Ordered Mar 29th, DHL delivers it today. Will send pictures. Have an electrician coming tomorrow to install 16-20R receptacle. Is a PDU needed? Electrician said we can do without.

As for order details. Ordered from YDminer. Delt with Hanhan. Email was sales002@bolonminer.com. Very friendly and responsive. Sent pictures and videos of it being tested.

1 Like

you dont need one but we’d recommend using a PDU, definitely post pics and time from order to receipt along with your own review of the bolonminer!

Thanks for the quick reply Vosk! Big fan of your channel. Gave me the final push to get into residential mining after being involved with BTC for the last 5 years.

2 Likes

Same here. This man changed my life permanently and for the better!!

1 Like

Pics attached. Quick question for any of those that can help with similar experiences. This is the power cord they sent me. I still have to order a NEMA 6-20P power cord correct?

Very curious pup as well.

1 Like

Does anyone have a set up guide to view the miner status? How to access the interface? Thanks!

Eugene, first off, toss that wire. No good for that miner. You need a 240V outlet and wire to run that. Once that’s complete, simply plug in the Ethernet wire, the power wire and attach to your router/switch. Then install AngryIP on your computer and run a scan to find the IP of the miner. Once you have the IP, simply type into your browser and the UI will pop up. That’s where you’ll add all your pool info and attach to a pool. If you get stuck, shoot me a message and I’ll walk you through it!! No problem at all. :v:t3:

2 Likes

Greatly appreciate the info Robert! All set up! I think my mining pool info is all in correctly. Each pool URL is different based on F2pool. Can I use the same worker name and password for each pool? or does this have to be different.

1 Like

They are all pool specific. Most use your wallet address but some do use your pool username when you signed up. Just check beforehand and you’ll be fine!! Congrats, enjoy the ride!!

Sorry for the confusion. Am I supposed to put my wallet address under “worker” ? currently it is my username.

As for F2P, I have my BTC Address there for payout. That’s the only place I currently have it. Let me know if I am to put my BTC address anywhere in the Bolon mining config page

If you’re using F2Pool then No, you don’t need your wallet address in the miner. Your worker name would then be whatever your login name is on F2. And you’re done

1 Like

Thanks Rob! “Today’s est. rev” showing in my f2pool account. So assuming I’m good to go, and the rest will update in 24 hours. Having fun watching the live stats. You’ve been a huge help Rob thank you. .

1 Like

Glad to hear it.
Just remember it’ll take a few days to get a withdrawal as you probably just added a wallet address to the account. So don’t fret if it takes a few days to get paid. You can also set payout parameters on F2. Have fun.
Good luck to you! :v:t3:

1 Like

Awesome. Will check back in a few days. Will also post my entire buying experience for the rest of the forum. Again, thanks for the help! This is what the bitcoin community is all about. Also gave you a follow on twitter!

I wnt to krown if https://bolonminer.com

it True the website ?

Hey Rob, hope you had a good easter weekend. Any tips on setting up an S19 as I see they have two power supplies. Thanks!