SCAM ALERT www.voskcoins.com and www.voskcoins.co ARE FAKE VoskCoin websites

Over the last couple months, we dealt with www.voskcoins.com, a fake scam website impersonating VoskCoin and Drew Vosk. We were successful in bringing down that fraudulent website thanks to @greer. Unfortunately they have relaunched the same scamming website posing as VoskCoin and offering a cryptocurrency cloud mining service yet again, at https://voskcoins.co/. We have begun the reporting process, thanks again to @greer, and we are hopeful we will have this deceitful website removed soon as well.

This is a public safety announcement, DO NOT send them anything, whether it’s your money or information. If you ever have a question about VoskCoin, what we are doing, and the services we offer please reach out directly right here on the official VoskCoinTalk VoskCoin forum.

Thanks to Greerso’s research one of the associated Bitcoin BTC addresses associated with this fake scam cloud mining voskcoins operation was found
1KqQJzcLKzhJaRx4JxgBesD9yLrmX86j8K

To be very clear, this Bitcoin BTC address is NOT associated with VoskCoin in anyway. If you send your Bitcoins to that address, you will be scammed and lose them.

3 Likes

Here is an example of someone who was apparently scammed by voskcoins.co @Ruth

We don’t offer these services, we never have, and we do not currently plan to. There is no “real site”, just fake scam sites. We’ve warned everyone, everywhere, please do research before throwing your money away.

Please reference all of the OFFICIAL VoskCoin accounts, sites, and social media here - Full list of all OFFICIAL VOSKCOIN websites, social media, and accounts

2 Likes

Actually, there are paying also. I put $10 first. I got $12. I put $43 , got $53. I saw this post after putting $795. But fortunately they paid me $1431. I was little worried whether I would loose my money or not. But actually I was paid as they offered. May be a trick to gain my trust. I don’t deposit there further. I just got away from that site after regaining my investments.

DEPOSIT-“YES” WITHDRAWAL-“NO”

EARNING AND INVESTED AMOUNT WITHDRAWAL ARE NOT PERMITTED AND ENFORCE TO UPGRADE HIGHER PLAN WITH NEW EXTERNAL FUND.
WHEN YOU ASK TO WITHDRAW YOUR INVESTED OR EARNING AMOUNT, ITS REMAIN ALWAYS PENDING, AND LIVE CHAT DOESN’T ANSWER PROPERLY. I LOOSE MONEY AND TIME. THE COMPANY ARE PLAYING TO PUBLIC DURING THIS PANDEMIC PERIOD TOO. CORONA BETTER THAN THE COMPANY.

yes its a total scam Voskcoin,co lost 600 euro today the site is offline!! why not 2 days earlier would still have my money. So watch out for this horrible scammers!!

I can remember when Bitcoin scams like these were only found on the darkweb

Tommorow i sended 100 USDT
today site is off…

i think this is your site…
but now i found its scam…

why you are not take any action ?
he is use your logo and video in her site.

sir do something…
if its runs again on your name nobody trust on you beacuse scammer use you name and logo and video

cant say that. nothing to do with him . on what people do . cant be accountable for other peoples actions. maybe u should have made sure iut wasnt a scam to begin with ? no offense by the way. and they do waht they do to get it removed when found. nothing happens instantly. how about @Jay_Ambe_Agro_Agency you give some more info on what the site adress was and some more info

There is NO VoskCoin cloud mining site, VoskCoin is a YouTube channel, anyone claiming to be VoskCoin or from VoskCoin offering you investment services or cloud mining is a SCAMMER

1 Like

Terrible for these scammers to be using your name and logo. Maybe a you tube video just about fraudulent sites and impersonations. It may help and save someone from sending money to these people.

Where can I send the

Where can I send the name of Getmining.net to be added to the list. Nothing but scammers! All kinds of miners below Manufacutrers prices!