Scam site or real? Https://apextomining.com/product-category/best-miners/

https://apextomining.com/product-category/best-miners/

is this real or scammydavisjr?

2 Likes

Has anyone purchased from them yet? Can’t find any reviews which makes me very nervous.

2 Likes

Fuking skam. I lost 12000$. I needed to read the reviews on other sites. Their YouTube channel is also fake. Be careful

After payment, they will play for time, with different promises. Then your order will be deleted.

1 Like

Apexto is legit, no worries. some customers in this community bought asics from our company. you can see the posted. *UPDATED* on 2 new orders from 2 suppliers

Please don’t do such rude things, could you tell me which salesman do you order asics from? Do you have a pro forma invoice and proof of payment?

I personally have ordered from @Ann with Apexto “leaders power”. I order on a Thursday with a wire transfer from my bank and Wednesday of the following week I had my K1+ at my door step brand new in factory box and wrapping. It’s currently hashing and running excellent!

I can vouch for Ann and Apexto. Do some serious research on them, look at their company and how they are very transparent on their YouTube channels and social media platform. I will continue to order from Ann for future orders without hesitation.

BTW I must say Ann is one of the nicest lady’s you’ll meet in the ASIC suppliers from China! She really does go above and beyond to help you, she is not pushy and is very honest.

3 Likes

Yeah right not pushy, she has been sending text to several numbers without permission and after not replying she still sent repeated messages, I would call it very pushy. And I’m talking about phone numbers as well via WhatsApp etc…

I would stay away from this. But its just my opinion.

Ann with Apexto delivered 2 KD Max, and 1 IBelink K1 Max miners to me. She communicated with me through Telegram every step of the way. I am ordering 2 more IBelink K1Max miners from her next. For the noobs… remember she is about 24 hours away so plan your communication accordingly. Telegram worked well for me as well.

1 Like

Just ordered another K1 Max from Ann. Like the 3 others she sent the test vids on Telegram of it running, showing the serial #. It’s in HK at the moment, she sent me the DHL tracking number.

Choke it down little further scamming partners no wonder so much hate toward me you think a legit threat and salesman is impeding on ur scam targets, it makes so much more sense now

1 Like

Careful Swappy… Stick to the prescription the doc gave you for those pills… These orders are legit. Just living one day in your mind would be a struggle. Drinking too much Haterade…

1 Like

Nothing fake with Apexto. I’ve spoken to Ann countless times and another of her colleagues Bella who have been very pleasant to deal with and efficient.

Yes mental health is a joke I got it sport

1 Like

Just received my 3rd KDA Miner from Ann at Apexto, on time and it is hashing. It’s my second IBeLink from her. This gets my total KDA hash rate to about 140 TH. She is shipping an L7 Monday. Thank you Ann for your professional service.

2 Likes

Thanks for your kindness Mike. Hope we will do better :smiley_cat:

Just received my next L7 from Ann at Apexto. Thank you Ann for your professionalism.

Planning to order from apexto any feedback from you guys? Ann kindly message me if you can please.

Legit … Everything went fine …

Ordered e9pro asic three months ago, paid online in ETH, after a week got email, that they don’t have this configuration and offered another with lower specs. I said NO, if don’t have what ordered, then please send ETH back to the same account (Shakepay) from where it was sent. After a few days not seeing this amount in my account, contacted them and they said USDT was sent. WTF? I clearly asked to send back ETH same amount to the same account. Checked my account on ETH network, yes USDT sitting there. Asked them why did you send USDT to Shakepay ETH account? I asked you guys to send back same crypto not something else, they said just sorry, somebody did wrong. OK, so what now? I need money back to buy asic from another seller, who has it. Again, two days nothing, sending email again, where is my money? They respond, sent already. Yes, you sent USDT to ETH account, which is even not supported USDT and this is not my mistake, so please fix this issue and send my money as I asked, as I sent to you same amount, same account. Again a few days nothing. Got email, that they can’t contact Shakepay to fix this and asked me to help them, ok, I contacted Shakepay, they promised to send this amount back to Apexto, but they need some time to create new platform, wallets, test everything and then send. Days later Apexto send email to me, hey, we have that asic e9pro, so if you still want it, please send same amount to us, so we can ship it and when we get back that amount from Shakepay, we will send it to you asap. Seriously?!Ok, I understand that, explained to Apexto later. We all were waiting and still waiting for Shakepay, but hey, is it my problem? is it even Shakepay problem? So I told Apexto, sorry, but this is not my mistake and I need money or asic. Sure, they responded, we can’t ship asic without money, company’s rules, WTF!!! Basically I have no money, no asic now, just hope, that some day Shakepay fix it and send back to Apexto. Meanwhile, asic price went up and keep going. Lost crypto what I could mine in this period, time and still waiting. Apexto don’t care about that, feels like dropped everything and now I have to pay for their mistakes! I can imagine how they react if need warranty, who really purchased something from them. No Responsibility at all! and even trying to scam potential buyers, which is not healthy for them! I hope more and more buyers can see this story and double think before clicking Order button and pay them in any currency.