*UPDATED* on 2 new orders from 2 suppliers

As some of you may know I am still waiting on my orders from Steven I bought back in December, “assuming I even get them”. I could not wait any longer and had to buy more ASICs to keep the business going and also pay for the first loan I took out “for Steve’s order”. I decided to go with Martin @cryptominernv for a 9050 L7 from Hong Kong. I wired the funds to him and he received them yesterday. He Confirmed that my order was already processed and will have tracking as soon as possible with the item being shipped within 72 hours!!! That’s amazing!

For the 2nd order I went with Ann from Apexto Technology.

I ordered 1 K1+ and had the funds wired this morning. She just replied and said they have received the funds and are awaiting for the forwarder to initiate the item and drop it off at the port once paperwork on their end is complete. She did say that their may be a few days delay because of COVID in Hong Kong. But what’s a few days when some of us have waited months for a miner we still haven’t received lol.

I will keep you all updated and update this post once I receive them.

9 Likes

Good to hear @Carl_Canady. I hope they both work out

1 Like

Laati night recieved a wonderful surprise from Martin!

This is how a person who sells ASICs should conduct business, my hats off to @cryptominernv

8 Likes

Same here I just placed my first order with @cryptominernv and I’ve received my tracking info, I’m glad I went with an honest and trustworthy person to make my purchase.

3 Likes

It is a relief to be dealing with a trustworthy person. Wish I would of went with Martin instead of Steven on my first order, I would have 4 Asics now instead of 2 and in the hole 32k.

4 Likes

Good luck glad you finally got hooked up

@Carl_Canady @Nels214 Thank you guys, happy to be mentioned here as a legit seller when it’s an ocean full of sharks.

4 Likes

Nice work CryptoMiner NV!!! Let’s put a stop to people getting scammed!! Great job!! That’s exactly how it should go!!

3 Likes

Congrats Carl, glad you finally have something coming your way!!

2 Likes

Thanks Robert!

2 Likes

Hi Carl, nice to see you here haha, hope you can received your K1+ ASAP. and Hope we will have long-term cooperation. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Speaking of that Ann! Again I appreciate the fast shipping! I am happy to have found 2 real suppliers.

For those of you who have heard of Apexto they are legit and I would recommend talking to Ann. She treats you like family and cares about her customers.

Ann’s phone number and name can be found on the Axepto website. I’m just trying to give credit where it is deserved to @cryptominernv and @Ann , both of them I’d highly recommend!

Apexto has a close relationship with iBeLink so the iBeLinks the ship out are new as well.

4 Likes

I’m waiting for my L7 to be shipped from Apexto. I have found them to be very good and it’s encouraging to hear of others receiving goods they paid for. The communication with Apexto is excellent and I know the delay is simply due to Bitmain: looking forward to getting the L7 and dealing with Apexto in the future!

2 Likes

Congratulations on your L7 order!

Hopefully you wired the money to Steve and if so should seek a lawyer that’s interstate fraud

Curious to what Business you are running.
Do you host miners or have you got your own warehouse setup ?

I unfortunately used crypto as that’s all he took that time. Big mistake…Steven was my BIGGEST mistake I have ever made iny life.

1 Like

The first stage of the business is to aquire as many newer model ASICs as possible this year while the prices are cheap. They will be hosting at various facilities around US using mining syndicate to start paying themselves off.

The 2nd stage “2nd quarter ish 2023” is to buy some land to build a mining facility/Kansas hosting center. With that facility I plan on having it solar, I am fortunate enough to have a good hook up with solar panels at a larger scale. We currently live in the city and have HOA so we don’t have the ability to run these at our house. The wife wants some land anyways as she has horses she pays a lot for board so it would actually save some monthly income with that :joy:. It has been a goal to get some land for awhile!

1 Like

:rose: thanks for your support again

What is the kWh price with mining syndicate?