SocialGood and their $525 FREE crypto promotion campaign

Sorry guys I’m going to be a naysayer. I completed a sale but because of the app it made it a security concern to Ebay, so the sale was blocked. Unfortunately for me I lost a great deal on a miner and now I have to wait for a pending charge to release from my credit card before I try to grab another miner. No loss of money just a couple hours dealing with customer service to get to the bottom of the problem. I will not be dissuaded! I will get my first miner yet!

All of my purchases from end of August have been approved.
I am waiting for my withdrawal, status is pending right now.
SG coin mooned today too, opposite reaction i thought id see.

Anyone else with withdrawal updates?

just started my account, got 2 referrals, waiting for them to approve, and my purchases. Can wait!

My withdrawal is STILL pending. I think something might be wrong. I emailed support and they replied and said that sometimes if the ETH network is congested it takes a while. Its almost been 48 hours. Anyone have success withdrawing SG this month?

I looked at their twitter and it seems as though a lot of people have their withdrawal status stuck on pending.

Updated earnings after cashing out thousands from their app (not a shill, just honest SocialGood app review)

1 Like

@VoskCoin
Have you been able to withdraw your SG?

I also have approved SG but they are not letting people withdraw because they know that the price of the coin will crash if they let people have the coins.

Here’s an honest review on how I earned 1000s with cryptocurrency specifically the SocialGood SG token crypto cashback rewards token and how you can earn $1000s too! How I Earned $1000s with Cryptocurrency using one app and how YOU CAN TOO! - YouTube

I bought somthing on dh gate for around 50$ and it never showed up on the app. I used the app the whole time to make the purchase and never saw pending purchase or anything its been a week now and still nothing.

@VoskCoin You made a whole new video without mentioning that the SG team is holding withdrawals on most of their tokens? seems disingenuous. I made money with the app, I think the project is about to die though, and people should only buy what they already want to buy. expecting a return of any kind is wishful thinking.
check their twitter, people can not withdraw coins right now.

2 Likes

Withdrawls pending a week or longer now.

I made my first eBay purchase today, how long does it take to show up in the app as pending. Right now it’s nowhere to be seen.

1 Like

I am able to log om with my phone but not on my computer. Has this happened to anyone else?

love the app signed up under vosk, what would make the app even better is if they added amazon to it.

3 Likes

I have had a good few like that now

Has it ever rejected an item you bought? Purchased just like all of the other items except this one was paid for using PayPal. I wrote CS. Hopefully, I’ll see a response from them soon. I signed up under the $200 promo.

I have had a few like that

@brandii till now I paid all items with paypal and till now all got approved.

Just shot an updated video review on this… TLDR new 100% cashback crypto program through the next month but there’s KYC now :open_mouth:

1 Like

Hi all,

It’s Barry from the SG community team here. This message will posted across 4 different threads, but will be the same content. This is message 4/4.

First, thank you all for your discussion of SocialGood on these channels and also on the VoskCoin youtube channel. We appreciate that you are all taking the time to check out SocialGood, no matter the judgement you come to (install or not install etc).

Second, thank you to Vosk for providing written and video updates about SocialGood. We really see your contributions to be invaluable.

In recent times, we’ve taken some steps to ensure the stability of the price of the SocialGood token, and will be continuing to do so by deploying a major update to the way the service works at the end of October.

When it comes to this forum I can see there are a great deal of questions covering not only this but many other topics too.

We can also see more questions on many channels related to the VoskCoin youtube channel and I’m sure you might have more that have yet to be asked, but my team and I have been continuing to answer these questions to the best of our ability on our official Discord Server, which we opened at the end of July this year.

This is by no means us advertising our server on these forums, but should you wish to discuss SocialGood with the team responsible (or through the community management team) it really is the best place to do so. Thus, should you not already be a part of our Discord, please join through the following link - discord.gg/Fs7u5YtWkq You can also feel free to look up a link to our discord if you do not trust the one I have posted (it pays to be safe when dealing with crypto)

Once again, thank you for your discussion and support and we hope to see you around soon.

• Barry

Here’s an update: