Staking Energi NRG 3.0 - Earning $60 a day, $1,800 a month in Cryptocurrency

How often do you need to rebuild the chain? Once a month, twice a week, etc?

Random really, itā€™s gotten a lot better over time

Summary

This text will be hidden

Hi!

I managed to get a node up and running this weekend on a Raspberry Pi. I rebuilt the database put 250 coins in my wallet and itā€™s working!

The Energi support was amazing as I had a few challenges getting this working. With so few coins when do you think Iā€™ll likely see my first reward?

Iā€™m hesitant to add more coins until I know this really works with just. Raspberry Pi, I know it should, just want to be 100% sure.

Hello. I have a little question. I had 30 nrg in my wallet and I put them staking. Next day I put another 30 coins in my wallet, but my ā€œattachā€ console says that my weight is still 30 instead of 60, when I check staking status (ā€œminer.stakingStatus()ā€). Will it ever sync itself or do I need to something? Is it staking as I have 30 or what? This is really strange.

1 Like

I had the same question as @Nele . I made a deposit, it showed up in my wallet, and my weight hasnā€™t gone up for about half an hour. Time to rebuild the database?

I managed to get my node working. Took about an hour for the coins to show in my wallet each time I transferred some from Kucoin.

After 9 days I got my first reward!

1 Like

Cool on the reward!

The place that I didnā€™t see the coins show up was in the weight value in the staker. My coins showed up fairly quickly in my wallet.

When the coins hit your wallet, did the weight update by itself pretty quickly, or did that take a while too?

is it fully synced?

I believe it was. The staker was running when I deposited more NRG in my wallet.

I had X weight and my wallet went up to Y when I deposited more NRG, but the weight didnā€™t go up to Y by itself after quite some time (1/2 to 1 hour).

Is there something I need to do in addition, like a command to tell the staker to check my balance again?

I finally ended up bootstrapping the database again, started up the staker, waited for it to catch up, and then my weight finally showed Y.

Looks like I likely wasnā€™t being patient enough. New NRG ā€œmaturesā€ after an hour or so. Iā€™ll see if this happens after I get my first reward. :wink:

Hey Vosk, why did you sell/transfer all your NRGs?

Did you get an answer?

I would have hoped a youtube video explaining whyā€¦

building a new VPS so Iā€™m shuffling my coins for privacy

building a new VPS so Iā€™m shuffling my coins for privacy

@VoskCoin, I saw your video today. I donā€™t blame you for the burnout. While I donā€™t know how to make it fun for you again, I do want to say thank you for the energy and time that you have invested in sharing your success!

For everyone on this post, Iā€™m debating if I should start staking NRG. I could start with roughly 250 coins. Should I save up until I have 2000 coins or should I start staking a different coin? Iā€™m new to all of this and I would love to hear both sides for and against staking NRG vs staking different coins.

growth difi the way to go!! #growthdiifi #voskcoin and thanks all youā€™ve taught us!! Eth add 0xe053469a05cFFcC1d3E671348A37027d137770DC

Mine until you meet the node minimum, its free coin you can stake till you have enough.

I have had a NRG Staker node up and running for the last 6 months now and I have been constiantly earning a reward (2.28NRG) every day or every other day. Then all of a sudden my node is earning maybe once a week for well over two months now. I have rebuilt my node, destroyed it and created a new one and still have the same issues.

Still shows as miner ā€œtrueā€ and staking ā€œtrueā€.

Does anyone know of a fix? or has there been a change to the payout rewards or something recently?

Thanks for the help.

The returns for this have fallen off a cliff. Running a Masternode. In the month it took me to acquire the coin and set up the node, for some reason, both staking and node returns dropped. Now for a 10,000 NRG Master node I am getting about 240 NRG or about $450 a month. I keep hearing about these Alt coin projects being pump and dump schemes, the coin has held itā€™s price but the math behind the node returns baffle me.