Upcoming Antminer L7

If you haven’t ever had a “big” ASIC running at your house then you should look into how much heat and noise they make.

I ran an Antminer in my insulated and HVAC controlled garage and it was super annoying. I ended up selling it - not worth the AC constantly running and it being so loud you can’t really have a discussion. The air temp coming out was about 130F.

Not looking to sway you one way or another - just things to consider if you’re going to run from home. Im going to get some L7s hosted with Compass.

That is exactly what I am trying to avoid lol

As far as Compass Mining, if I want to stop mining with them they will ship me my miners back to me, I just need to cover shipping cost.

As far as the pool, I choose the pool and then send them the pool specifications and their engineers input the info on the miners.

Ive got some s19s through compass, i want to buy more myself currently. One thing im considering is all this legislation news. bear/bull market shouldnt be a factor imo unless its affecting cost. Your leveraged long if your a miner is how i see it.

1 Like

I completely agree with that statement, adding that there might be another shutdown due to the pandemic, so I guess mining is a sure thing to have in these kind of scenarios. The way I see it is as long as I am mining and paying my taxes I should be ok. lol

1 Like

I’m hoping coinminingcentral.com will have the L7 9.5Gh back in stock. If any one has any info on dates when they will send me a message!!
Thank you

1 Like

Antminer L7 are only available in November at around $25k and December for about $23k. I am starting an e-commerce website soon because there are too many scam sites… The goal is to provide fair pricing and quality service. Its just taking longer than I had hoped.

1 Like

Do you actually have some ordered.
I’m wanting to purchase the BITMAIN ANTMINER L7 (9500 MH/S) at around $17k if I can find it. Or know if coinminingcentral will release more. Not sure if that usually happens with ASICS like the L7.
Thank you

I am in Cincinnati too, and waiting for my L5m pro to arrive this week. How is it going with the S 19 pro?

How is your search for the Antminer L7 going so far? I am one of the lucky ones who managed to secure 2 L7 with compassmining.io back when they had it for $14k each.

I know that right now they are extremely though to find, and now them hitting the $20k by some vendors! :dizzy_face:

As info, purchased 2 L7 miners, in July/August, from Compass Mining, with estimated install of January 10th 2022.

Next step is to select mining Pool, suggestions are appreciated.

I just keep it simple and have everything in one place for tax purposes with F2pool, but you can use Poolin, or DxPool, or Litecoinpool.

Just ordered 2 x L7 9.16Gh/s from coinminingcentral. ETA December

1 Like

Nice lucky you! :grin: I wont get my 2 L7 online till January 10 :laughing:

My first order with coinminingcentral so will update you guys once I have received my units.

Not sure if this is the right thread, but before I buy this miner I want to make sure I have my electric set up properly. I already have a 30 amp breaker, 220V and a 30 amp PDU with C13 to C14 and C19 to C20 ports. Is there 30 amp C13 to C14 or C19 to C20 cords online? The highest I see on Amazon is 20 amps. If 30 amp C13 to C14 or C19 to C20 cords do not exist, I would assume the 20 amp ones would work for my set up to power the L7? Any help is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance :slight_smile:

It appears there are 2 power chords that go in to the power supply of this miner. It uses 3425 watts, so divide that by 240 volts and you get 14.26 amps. trying to stay at or below 80% of capacity, a 20 amp chord can handle 16 amps safely. That being said, there appear to be two power inputs so each one would carry between 7 and 8 amps. Even a 15 amp chord would have plenty of capacity.
Hope this helps.
Terry

1 Like

Good info everyone. I purchased L7s back in Early July… But I’m hosting and running my own company vs paying someone to host. Is there a specific thread for business strategies? I’ve been looking into a lot of different options and tax challenges. I’d love to have some intense discussions with others. Happy Mining Y’all!

2 Likes

I’m also looking for L7s and professional hosting in USA.

I also purchased L7s and am going to host myself. Will be running a couple other miners as well (BTC, Kadena, HNT, Chia). Same concerns about business strategies, tax challenges. I would welcome discussion and advice from anyone with experience (or who is looking to get experience :smiley: ).