*UPDATED* on 2 new orders from 2 suppliers

Congrats Carl! Some very nice hardware you have there :+1::rocket::rocket::rocket:

2 Likes

Nice man!!!

1 Like

Carl, what pool will you use for the L7?

Thanks Tal and Mike!

I’m not sure which pool I’ll use yet, if anyone has any recommendations let me know! I am heading to KY in 2 weeks to drop them off to host at @AdamMoyers facility! I’m pretty excited to get them going, meeting Adam and having some good food!

1 Like

I am using Litecoinpool to merge mine Litecoin and Dogecoin. However, profit calculators favor merge mining Litecoin and Digibyte.

How do you merge mine LTC and digibyte?

Deastin, I am not sure which pools allow merge mining Litecoin and Digibyte but apparently there are some that can be configured to do that. I merge mine Litecoin and Dogecoin on Litecoinpool but several other pools do too.

Hi Anne any movement on the L7 yet. I am sadly aware covid has hit Hong Kong in a bad way, but was wondering if there’s any estimated time of arrival. Thanks Stu

I’ll tell you this Max, I recently had an order of 5 separate units that got stuck at port with DHL for an additional 4-5 days. It’ll be 14-17 days total before I or my customers receive them. I was warned ahead of time and relayed the message. Hope this helps!! I wouldn’t worry. It’ll take 2-3 weeks which is a week longer than normal.

1 Like

Thanks Robert. I know we’re all keen to get mining on these since the delays…

Totally understand!!:v:t3:

Sorry for delay Max, I missed your reply. May I know which batch are you mentioned? the first batch has shipped already. and the second batch is on the way, they would be shipped soon.

Hi Ann, no probs. Thanks for replying. My order was for the Dec batch so I was wondering what the status was on these. If they’re being shipped will I receive a tracking number.

Many thanks Stuart

alright, any updated Bella will let you know. she’s nice!

Ann, are the K1+ back in stock yet?

yeah, it’s in stock, 30k usd per unit, excluding shipping

What is the going rate to have your miner at a Host location?

@AdamMoyers

Right now it’s .12kwh but Adam is working on new rates. I would get ahold of him for details :+1:

We will be in the $.085-.095 range at our new place. We should be ready within the next two weeks.