VoskCoin Garage Sale | New and Used Crypto Hardware and Mining Rigs!

I’m out of electric I could sell my goldshell hs3-se and sc200 siacoin miner

2 Likes

Out of available amperage, or did the power company shut you down?? :rofl::scream:

Interested… Is it still available and most importantly can it still make a few bucks a month. Looking to get into mining as a hobby. Currently running cudominer on my main pc and would like to get a dedicated machine.

Thanks,
War_Frogs

what gpus art for sale and at what price

I am interested in the ASICs, Innosilicon A 10 PRO, Z15 and S19 PRO. Let me know thanks.

Anything still available?

1 Like

I’m local and would love to meet up. I’m a huge fan, if anything is for sale, let us know

Would be interested in getting started with the Goldshell HS1+ if one of them is still available.

@VoskCoin im interested in your imineblocks microminer is this still available ?

@VoskCoin I’d like to buy the 1k mining rig from your video if it’s still available. Can you pm me a price list of the items you have remaining?

Thanks

hey Is the Goldshell HS1+ still available. I’m very interested in getting into mining and definitely need a used machine pretty tight on money

Are any of your miners still available?

Same question just wondering if any of it is still available. Interested in anything you got.

I’m ready for buy Asic Miner!
:grinning: :boom: :alien: :black_heart:

Hi,

Have you got something like the Bitfily Snow Panther A1, high hashrate at high electricity costs for a low price? Im looking for something like this for a a project, thx

How much for the running EJ257?

Is the store up? What equipment do you have left? Thanks

I’m really looking for a litecoin miner for sale. Thanks

i’m interested in the T9+!

Are these still available. I know you said the garage sale is on hold. Did you post the sale somewhere else or is it still delayed?
p.s. Love your content you funny

1 Like