VoskCoin linked up with Coin Mining Central to give away 10 mining rigs this month!

Coin Mining Central is an ASIC miner reseller, use our link to get the best deal on mining rigs – but the more exciting part is we linked up with them to give away 20 gifts, 10 of which are entire cryptocurrency mining rigs this month! Coin Mining Central - UK Cryptocurrency Mining Hardware Supplier
Enter here - https://gleam.io/hPqG9/christmas-giveaway-with-voskcoin

10 Likes

Super ready for the 10 buttcoin

1 Like

buttcoin>fiat

1 Like

I hope I win one of these.

:pleading_face:
:pray:

2 Likes

what crypto miners would you like to be given away this month?!

2 Likes

Hey, I was just sent an email from YouTube about texting on Telegram. Is that legit and if so how do I do it?

FTX, Blockfi, the market sux. All this and you are still giving things away. I am sure I am not the only one on here that appreciates the sentiment. Thanks for what you do. Hope your investments are made whole.

1 Like

Uhhhh, low elec consumption and ez to set up, plug and play miners

1 Like

Oh damnit…I’m an idiot aren’t I? Email to tell me to text on Telegram…sorry guys

1 Like

VoskCoin is not contacting anyone in regards to this giveaway via telegram – that is a scammer impersonator

5 Likes

I am all for residential power compatible miners.

2 Likes

Yeah I was on your YouTube channel and they said that I won it was supposedly from you and then I messaged back to try to give you contact for figure out how to give you the contact information and the message disappeared it was highlight the Voskcoin

BTC or LTC miners preferably. Thank you so much @VoskCoin & @MissVosk and of course Tails the world’s cutest pup! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s called a scam. :yawning_face:

1 Like

Thanks for verifying, for anyone else, the name they emailed me with was

@RealVoskCoin

Scammers suck

2 Likes

I take a freebee.

My passion is mining but I not afod any miner I am from India but I am your biggest fan I always watch your all videos

1 Like

Such a big fan that you joined today.

lol i didnt join the forum for like a year after watching vosks videos.

1 Like

yeah don’t be mean to the new forum guys lol – some are slow to join VoskCoinTalk!