VoskCoin Mini Doge Miner by Goldshell - Stock Updates & Batch Information

Have you bought from dxpool?

I have not. But Iā€™ve seen others post here that theyā€™ve had good experiences with them. i was about to pull the trigger on a KD + HS Box combo @ $2999 but it went out of stock faster than I thought it would. Now even the KD + LB Box is out of stock.

Iā€™ve been waiting almost a week for Coinbase to let me have my funds available to send, so I missed out on the KD Box, which Iā€™ve been trying to get for about 2 months. The reselling price is insane and I canā€™t justify paying double the actual cost for the miner.

1 Like

How have you been waiting almost a week for your funds? How are you finding your Coinbase account?

1 Like

Through their website and app. The funds are there but I canā€™t send them. 3-5 business days, added funds last Saturdayā€¦

That doesnā€™t make much sense. I use KuCoin for a lot of my trading and Coinbase for purchases. I was able to fund my Coinbase account once I saw Goldshell put the miners up for sale and then transfer Coinbase to Goldshell within minutes on my phone.
I wonder if something weird is going with your Coinbase. Can you or did you try canceling the transfer and trying again?

using a Debit card is fast transfer and using ACH is reasonable fast. However they limit you per transaction. I had a $550 limit one night and I decided to add another debit card. that was a mistake. It reduced BOTH my cards to $200 transfer making it only $400 for that night.

I use Paypal to fund Coinbase and have a CC linked to my Paypal account. Thereā€™s a $1,000 max a day but it is cumulative. So if you transfer $1k at noon you are able to transfer another $500 at midnight or the whole $1k again noon the next day. So far Iā€™ve failed at setting up bank transfers so this is the only way I can get funds in until I fix that.

I managed to buy a mini doge with psu today. First tried to pay with usdc but was limited to 500usdc, fee was like 115usd. Swapped my usdc to bitcoin and it didnā€™t mention a limit and my fees was like half a dollar.

Was my first crypto payment, damn that was a long 10 minutes!

1 Like

4 Likes

i have about 10 more coming this week hit me up

1 Like

Yes, I did. No problems, came DHL in a couple weeks.
Btw, I did not get hit with any import surcharge either.

2 Likes

:drooling_face: Very nice, love the setup.

1 Like

What kind of output are people seeing on this miner? I saw a video where Vosk says heā€™s getting .025 LTC and 45 Doge a day.

.025 LTC = $7.18ish
45 Doge = $12.38ish
Total = $19.56

Now this is before electricity cost. But these units donā€™t take much away. So how are people saying it only makes a few dollars a day?

Because Vosk has more than 1 Mini-Doge. For one unit you will get about 0.004 LTC and about 7 Doge. Electrical at 11 cents a kw is about 50 cents a day.

1 Like

Now that makes A LOT more sense. I knew something wasnā€™t adding up right. Thanks!

1 Like

This is pretty much exactly what iā€™m getting from each of my Doge Miners.

3 Likes

so the amount you make per day is somewhat accurate to what asicminervalue is showing?

Batch 5 confirmed for November! 500 units! Unfortunately the October batch did not happen and has become the November batch.

8 Likes