VoskCoin Mini Doge Miner by Goldshell - Stock Updates & Batch Information

Hopefully I can get my hands on one or two!
Been a struggle, haven’t been able to get one yet.
Will GoldShell send an email notifying when the miners are going to drop?? @VoskCoin

I have 4 running next to each other in a large room with large volume of open space. They run cool. I’m getting…

26 doge
.01640022 ltc
all four combined
a night

1 Like

correct i have 8 so 0.024 per day 48 doges

nice waiting for that drop leggo

When’s the next drop? Sorry I’m new here I made an account just to ask this question lolll

All we know is Nov so, in the next 2 weeks. Just have your money ready to go at a moment’s notice and follow Vosk on Twitter and YouTube.

2 Likes

Done done and done. This is going to be my first ASIC so I’d like to not pay ebay rates to get a couple.

Any idea what the price is going to be? what was the price last drop (i’ve forgotten :slight_smile: )

and that is why coinbase sucks

asicminervalue bro

The Oct 29 “Halloween” drop price was $699 or $799 with a power supply.

1 Like

Thank you for the heads up! Now I’m trying to figure out the payment options. Can I use any wallet, or does it need to be Coinbase? I haven’t set an account on there yet, so I’m hoping there are other means.

Thanks again!

you can pay with Coinbase or you can pay with any common coin crypto from another wallet as detailed in this FAQ from Goldshell… Don’t forget to send enough to cover gas fees.

Blockquote

We have the availability to take all of the well known cryptocurrency coins BTC BCH USDC(ERC-20) ETH LTC DAI"

https://www.goldshell.com/orderpayment/

1 Like

Hi, I have received 25 different miners from Goldshell over the last year, every order has worked smoothly, I even accidently sent 2 ETH payments for the same order once, Goldshell credited back into my Coinbase wallet a few days later after I sent them an email about my mistake.

3 Likes

yea goldshell is legit ive purchased over 30 miners from them
leggo to the moon

2 Likes

Hey Joe, I’m super interest in buy a few of these mini doge miners. Do you know if there’s a waiting list or do we just wait until Vosk puts out an announcement? thank you

hey man me and you both! LOL

Vosk has said that there would be a Nov batch of Mini-Doge miners released from Goldshell. No idea when other than that. Just watch Vosk YouTube and Twitter along with Goldshell Twitter. Also sign up for Goldshell’s newsletter. The rest is luck. But after a Goldshell drop you may find some on DXPool’s shop for a small markup.

2 Likes

where to access DXPool’s shop ? thanks

Here ya go. They show 24 in stock at $800. They are $100 more than direct from Goldshell. Not bad really and cheaper than most eBay prices.
https://global.dxpool.io/

1 Like