VoskCoin Mini Doge Miner by Goldshell - Stock Updates & Batch Information

Like is said they delist the mini when its not instock so the link must be funky now. But when the batch comes you just gotta go to goldshell site. Go to shop and buy. No account or password needed

i have a few mini doge miners that im willing to let go .there up on ebay or if you wanna deal with me directly i can have them shipped to your door within 10 days with tracking number via paypal .just trying to help a few guys out ty

ps yes they come out in batches . batch 1,2,3,4 already dropped ā€¦drop 5 will drop later this month

When is the next batch release? How to book a slot? thanks

You donā€™t book slots. First come first serve no wait list. Date hasnt been released yet

1 Like

Whatā€™s your ask?

if over a $1000 ill take my chances waiting

1 Like

Iā€™d rather wait. I donā€™t like supporting the scalpers on ebay. Itā€™s only $2 a day to mine. Itā€™s not worth a grand.

1 Like

Will they send an email when back in stock or do you just have to be vigilant on the site itself?

Here on the top of the VoskCoinTalk will give more information when the miner wil be back in stock! And yes, you will receive a email from Goldshell when the miner will be back in stock but then you are already too late i think. So keep reading the toppics every day!!

2 Likes

are these already sold out again or have the october mini doges not dropped yet? not trying to spend 1k$ on this if i can get it cheaper

1 Like

Not dropped yetā€¦.Iā€™m waiting too

try going on newegg and speaking directly with a seller. thats what im trying to maybe get it for 850$ without power supply. reading through the comments here makes it seem like even if i wait i might not get one because of scalpers

I suggest getting a different PSU than the stock one that comes with it. More efficiency = more profits. Negotiate for it without the PSU and use the money you save to get a good PSU to make more miner more efficient. VOSK has a great electrical guide video. I was and still have my electrical apprentice license and he is spot on. Reduce heat, reduce load on your system, stay safe and raise profits!

3 Likes

does anybody know when they dropped last time? like mid way through the month, end of month?

September 19th was when the last batch was offered.

1 Like

I received 3 awesome VOSK graphic MiniDoge miners a few days ago.
Powered up the first one, every thing worked great.
Powered up the second, it worked great but my mind was blown.
The fans in the second miner are RGB fans and they look awesome in the little VOSK box case.
Powered up the third and it also has RGB fans in it. Now the first miner looks like crap :smile:
Now the mining racks in the backroom are glowing like a disco.

Dark-Shot

Light-Shot

(looks better in the dark) - These are awesome Mr. Vosk :wink:
Canā€™t wait to purchase more of these ā€¦

5 Likes

u can maybe trade someone your non rgb one for a rgb .some people dont like the rgb

2 Likes

ill let them go for 950 each Sealed in the box. i have 4 pcs let me know paypal with good n services with tracking

1 Like

You should put the non-RBG one in the middle. :slight_smile: Then the two others will compensate for the lame one. lol. But looks great! You are a lucky miner!

1 Like

thank you that is super helpful. atleast this way i can know when i need the money by

1 Like