VoskCoin Mini Doge Miner by Goldshell - Stock Updates & Batch Information

if it is a national holiday in China, then very likely also DHL is not workin these days in China, or do they?

In one of the earlier support email I received from them, they mentioned that they have different locations from where they ship out. I can confirm that different sender adresses are indicated on the DHL lables on devices I received.
Different location can maybe also mean different efficiency of the staff.

I ship hundreds of thousands of items from China often and typically if the package is shipped express and its already in the carriers hands they will continue to move the items. However I honestly have no clue for single items. Good news is I received an update today which said my Doge Miner moved and should be here in a few days.

:+1: so that is a good news

Hi All
Just wondering is there a pre order list or something similar to purchase doge miner from Goldshell any help pointing me in the direction of a decent low cost miner would be great.
Thanks
Dogwater Australia

Just an FYI for others - I ordered a Mini Doge Sep 19th batch. It said the label was made but package not handed to DHL for like a week.
I just got a text from DHL this morning to expect a Friday delivery. I’m in the eastern US.

I ordered during the last batch before the lunar holiday and DHL says I’ll be receiving mine this Friday. I live 20 min north of philly to give you a reference.

1 Like

Dang I still got nothing. Just the label not handed over. Im east coast too. Baltimore area

No, there is no pre order list. You got to be on the right time on the right date!

I’ve ordered my mini doge miner on september 15e and DHL says they will deliver the miner this Friday. I’m from Amsterdam.

1 Like

Looks like my delivery is today.

Ok thx for the info

Just arrived!

4 Likes

I recently signed up to the VoskCoin site, so I am a bit lost when it comes to finding the info I need here. When I click on the “Click here to buy” for the Vosk Doge Mini it takes me to a Golshell page which wants a password. What password do I use or how do I get it?

1 Like

I have been wondering the same thing. I have one but want to get more through this avenue. I paid more than I wanted for mine.

1 Like

These come out in batches. And sell out within 45minutes gotta be on top of it when new batches arrives vosk confirmed another batch this month I believe
Also when they’re sold out goldshell usually removes the listing from the website to buy. They’ll keep in the info page up but thats really it

1 Like

Thanks for the update, I too am wanting to buy a unit.

Would love to get a mini doge miner.

Yeah same here

Sweet, mine just arrived today as well! I’m so used to waiting for EVER and it’s refreshing to actually get one of these miners in a decent timeframe.

1 Like

Anyone know the answer though? I tried my Goldshell password, that doesnt work. I also tried my Voskcointalk password, that doesnt work either. Whenever the new batch does drop it seems I won’t be able to even get pass the password page. I am not sure what I am missing here.