VoskCoin Mini Doge Miner by Goldshell - Stock Updates & Batch Information

His residential rate is around .12 cents per kwh. So its only around 65 cents a day to run a mini

Anyone actually receive tracking or notice of shipping from the recent batch just released? I emailed Goldshell and they told me they were delayed shipping these orders out? " Iā€™m missing my gains!" LOL

They told me to wait for the track and trace number because there are many sold items. (First in first out)

Batch 5 confirmed for October!! Also Batch 4 orders should be shipping now or soon.

4 Likes

Email today. Mine shipped.

Wsup Vosk, what Cat ethernet cable should I use for the doge mini miner?

When did u place order. Mine was the 15th

Same got an email a few hours after I posted. Thanks everyone for the response.

September 15th

Strange havenā€™t got anything yet

Concur! I love and hate eBay. Prices right now are crazy for miners and GPUs!

Same here, ordered on 9/15 and shipping label was generated on 9/27.

I placed my order for the VoskCoin edition on September 15th and havenā€™t received any shipping confirmation e-mail. What gives? Iā€™d rather not wait for their 1 week holiday to wait until they ship out my order. :thinking:

Yes, I ordered on 9/15 and the tracking through DHL says the label is created but the shipment hasnā€™t been handed to DHL yet. Canā€™t wait to get it!

I spoke with a Goldshell rep and they said they are mailing them in the order that they were placed. Plus they are on the second Holiday. In the past it has only taken them under 2 weeks to get my purchased mailed to me in the US

it was written on their homepage and in their mails + twitter that there were 2 periodes of vacation which can slow down the services.
I would say letĀ“s give them a little more time to keep up the deliveries.

1 Like

DHL shows label generated but not received. So check your order details and hit track and sign up for tracking notifications.

I donā€™t have an update for my order on Sept 15th either, but funny enough, another order for the regular version of the MiniDoge that was placed on Sept 18th has shipping information. So, FIFO might be the case for the unique edition, but apparently isnā€™t the case for all MiniDoge version.

My guess is they are trying to get the printed Tails Edition covers finished and donā€™t have enough yet to cover the amount of orders placed.

Will Goldshell be selling more DOGE/LTC mini- miners after their holiday period Oct 1-7?

My sept 15th order tails edition has shipping info too. Most orders do now. Holidays are probably delaying them from actually being shipped out to dhl