VoskCoin Mining Farm Update! New Miners but Starlink SUCKS

VoskCoin Mining Farm Update! New Miners but Starlink SUCKS ahhh building this Bitcoin and cryptocurrency mining farm has proven to be more challenging and expensive than I anticipated… Buy the BEST miner here - Evergreen

I am expanding a lot of my mining farm with these miners - Evergreen
Want a free dogecoin mining rig?! VoskCoin Tails Edition Mini Doge II Miner by Goldshell?!
Coin Mining Central helps me source ASIC miners - Coin Mining Central - UK Cryptocurrency Mining Hardware Supplier
Digital Shovel makes the Mini Pod M300! Digital Shovel x VoskCoin
Use code VOSKCOIN to save money at Evergreen, CMC, and Digital Shovel!
Watch the full journey building out my mining farm here (playlist) - Solar Powered Bitcoin Mining Farm Buildout - YouTube

Building out a big Bitcoin and crypto mining farm has been my dream since I basically learned about cryptocurrency mining and wow it has NOT been a short journey lol – This is the latest VoskCoin mining farm update as we try to fill out our bitcoin crypto mining container, a digital shovel minipod, and work towards eventually powering our mining farm with solar panels. In addition to BTC mining I am expanding the altcoin mining initiative with the Antminer K7, Antminer L7, Antminer D9, and more ASIC mining rigs!

Subscribe! VoskCoin - YouTube
How to set up an ASIC miner video guide - How To Set Up an ASIC Miner - YouTube
How to set up electricity for mining - Bitcoin Crypto and GPU Mining Electricity Guide! - YouTube

:alarm_clock: Timestamps :alarm_clock:
00:00 How is life on the Crypto Mining farm?
01:20 Unboxing and setting up my new miners
02:23 How is the Digital shoving mining pod helping my farm?
03:07 How is crypto mining on starlink?
04:04 Fiber optic internet trenched!
05:48 Starlink internet is becoming more expensive
06:50 More Doge and Nervos miners are coming!
07:46 Mining with the Antminer D9 and K7
08:15 How is Bitcoin mining doing?
09:07 Solar Crypto mining
09:55 How is the digital shovel mini pod is performing?
11:00 Trying to have more fun!
12:41 What am I going to do next?
14:20 Thank you all for the support!

Follow us on our official social media accounts - VoskCoin | Twitter, Instagram, Facebook | Linktree

VoskCoin is for entertainment purposes only and is never intended to be financial investment advice. VoskCoin owns or has owned cryptocurrency and associated hardware. VoskCoin may receive donations or sponsorships in association with certain content creation. VoskCoin may receive compensation when affiliate/referral links are used. VoskCoin is home of the Doge Dad, VoskCoin is not your Dad, and thus VoskCoin is never liable for any decisions you make.

VoskCoin Mining Farm Update! New Miners but Starlink SUCKS

3 Likes

I been watching Vosk for years, but this video made me sign up to the forum :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Not sure if this is available in your area. T Mobile now offers a Cellular Wifi internet, 5G for $50 a month. If a cellphone works in an area, so will T Mobile 5G internet.

I think I’ve seen this deal 3 times in my life. “$50 unlimited cellular internet” . They seem to run/work for a couple years as the company sells out to the next biggest company who then shuts down the Unlimited Cellular internet.

But at $50 , you can get an internet connection for each shed and still be paying less than 1/2 of current. It’s probably a better net and more consistent.

3 Likes

I’ve said it before but I’ve seen so many people in the US complain about starlink I think there is too many users in the whole area, where I live it’s fantastic but where I live is bigger than Texas with only 1 million people so it’s not congested

On the plus side if you go on starlink reddit heaps of people are cancelling because they have rolled out fibre or added 5G to their areas which should help the people who really need it

2 Likes

I love seeing the farm updates. Cant wait until you start throwing down some solar panels.

1 Like

I would love even one little mine to start with I’ve loved the thort of starting a mine an slowly gro to something worth it an be a Australian mineing your machine by then

2 Likes

@VoskCoin when is your race event? is it going to be live streamed? #bitcoinsupraftw

We’ve had our T-mobile for about 6 months and have only had 1 outage for a couple of seconds. It does well.

1 Like