VoskCoin Tails Edition Mini Doge II Miner by Goldshell?!

The successor to the VoskCoin Mini Doge Miner by Goldshell?

The Goldshell Mini Doge II is a very cool miner, it’s very fun, but let’s be honest it is not the most profitable mining rig. The Goldshell mini doge 2 passes our simple test of earning more than it’s burning, as in, it makes more cryptocurrency per day than it burns in electricity when measured in $USD.

UPDATE THE VOSKCOIN TAILS EDITION MINI DOGE II IS HERE!

Order one of the 100 miners here!

Learn more about the Goldshell Mini Doge II VoskCoin Tails Edition here!

Here’s a UV print example of a possible VoskCoin Tails Edition 2 dogecoin miner!

Goldshell Mini Doge II free giveaway!

Simply reply to this thread with if you would be interested in a Goldshell Mini Doge II VoskCoin Tails Edition, how many miners you’d like, or if you are not interested… why?
One entry allowed, your reply is your entry into the giveaway, and the winner will be chosen once a verdict is reached on the Mini Doge II VoskCoin Tails edition, estimated to be within one month. Voting in the poll below is required!

VoskCoin has already been in contact with Goldshell about this potential release, my initial thoughts are to do something fun and small for the core VoskCoin community, only 100-200 miners.

• YES I would buy a VoskCoin Tails Edition Goldshell Mini Doge II Miner
  • NO I would not buy a VoskCoin Tails Edition Goldshell Mini Doge II Miner

0 voters

Learn more about the original VoskCoin Mini Dogecoin miner here!

32 Likes

I was actually planning on buying a few in the near future but I’ll definitely take one for free! Especially the tails edition. I’ve been converting all of the ALPH I’ve been mining with GPU’s to DOGE. One or two of these would definitely help out!

2 Likes

Supper idea… I would like one of this toys…

1 Like

Absolutely! I would definitely love one.

Please make sure there’s enough for me!

Just started crypto mining and I have bought some used asics to start with, but the Roi is long, so if I could get a couple for free that would probably get my roi faster :smiley:

I’d love to run 2 or 3 of these bad boys! Got the perfect setup for them

If I can get more of a space setup for this I want to run a couple small home miners and the new GS Mini Dodge II is definitely worth having in the mix.

Yes I already have 2 of the original dogecoin voskcoin tails editions would love some edition 2’s

I’m actually planning on buying one today but I can hold on for a bit if I can get one if not I’ll just just go to asic miner

I would consider one although I already have 5 L3+ that can mine LTC+DOGE

I can see from the votes that my view isn’t popular. I wouldn’t buy it. I like Tails, and I’d like a Tails themed miner, but the solar panels have a limited amount of power, and if I’m going to dedicate some of it fulltime to LTC/DOGE mining, then I need the miner to be lower than 0.4 j/Mh, not 0.95 j/Mh. Gold Shell needs some engineering work more than they need marketing, right now. I’m sure that they can do it, but they need to invest in the correct area.

Not bad very kawai

2 Likes

I was actually looking to get one, but still didn’t go for it. The Vosk Tails edition would be nice to get.

I’m a bit pessimistic that doge will move to POS and everyone will have door stops, as LTC alone isn’t going to pay enough. Like @Type1J - I’d buy a tails box, but not a Doge one, or any of the ones Bitmain are tryng to kill off.

Yes I would definitely like one right now. I’m just using a helium miner.

Unfortunately I would have to pass on this one, even though I would like to.
Saving for the pending Evergreen Tails edition currently. I’d rather get the Expansion Plus pack than just the stand alone Expansion Pack.
As much as I like how Goldshell has entry level Box miners, they are just getting decimated by Bitmain right now where an ROI seems less and less likely.
Currently have 3 Goldshell Doge Box miners that burn more than they earn. Playing the long game on them and hoping to at least break even.

2 Likes

Ive bern looking at the used market for awhile. With the first two models being un-profitable in this bear market i just havent jumped.

YES… I would love to see what this little puppy can do. :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

I guess I could be called a Multi miner. I started mining with CPU\GPU mining, and I took a poke at USB stick mining. Have 2 of them… (doubt they’ll ever see any profits) Helium mining with a Bobcat 300, and recently got an Evergreen starter kit. It’s super slow for ROI, but cheap and quiet. Thinking about doing the expansion units… Oh… 2 pc’s with 2 cpu’s and 3 gpu’s. It’s a real cluster of wires connecting them. Of coarse this is my main pc and it’s also my gamer machine with the pedals, 18 spd shifter and steering wheel… with dual monitors. I almost forgot to mention the Tails version of the mini doge and a kda box. ps. I have a laptop that’s also mining sitting on a folding tv tray next to it all. The mini ASICS are the best money makers though.

Why are your asics burning more than they’re earning…?