VoskCoin Tails Edition Mini Doge II Miner by Goldshell?!

I would not buy one until mining profitability breaks even. As soon as it does, I absolutely would!

Awwww yeah!! I would totally rock one of these bad boys!! I have entered the contest!! AMPED!

I sure would! I need an upgrade I bought an ASIC last year and due to its inefficient electricity consumption I’ve had to mothball it. Need more doge!

To be honest, I’d love to have one, but I waited and waited for the original tails doge, and they never came back in stock, so I bought 10 “holiday edition” mini doge miners. And due to their lackluster performance (costing more to run than they earn, and what arena like an infinite break even point) I’m done buying mini miners, but would definitely accept one of I won the giveaway. Currently Saving up all my pennies to buy full on ASICs . Got 2 so far, and on the way, and hopefully many more to come!

My OG minidoge is getting pretttyyyyy outdated 0.0

I would Definitely mine with a mini doge tails edition!

I will take one if there seems to be a reasonable chance of doing better than breaking even.

It’s freakin AWESOME that this is happening! Regardless of who wins, this kinda thing just tops the cake in terms of showing true good hearted character. Respect and props Dr. Vosk :sunglasses::+1:

I’m interested in this but am questionable about the long term value if fife since it has an unlimited supply.

No doubt about it I would buy one also. But having one as a gift would be greatly appreciated.

I would love a mini doge miner especially if it has the cutest pup in the world on it - Tails Vosk!! :dog2:
My only concern is being in the UK with the crazy energy prices it won’t be worth running here :confused:

Hi Drew,

I love your content and will start mining soon. What a nice and handy miner. I hope there is a free one left for me. It goes to Japan, Nagoya City:) (With a deep bow)

Yoroshiku Onegai shimasu!
Yours truly but not truly yours,
Gerrit

VoskCoin Mini Doge Miner

I am not familiar with this hardware so it would be a hard sell…unless I had a free one to experiment with.
Keep on mining/farming.

I would definitely buy one. The reason being the long-term goal is in mind.

Would consider one because I need to diversify my crypto bags.

I bought one of these Mini Doge II’s but got it before the fancy graphics came out.

Love the mini doge box miners! Will probably pickup some more, after i win this one of course! :rofl:

Hodl me 3 :grin:

Would be super cool to have, I’m thinking litecoin “number go up” and it’s been solid for how many years now. Dogecoin I think will increase overtime, although shib is having more utilities becoming available in their ecosystem.

Would love to kick off my mining adventure with a doge miner… especially with tails leading the charge!!