VoskCoin Tails Edition Mini Doge II Miner by Goldshell?!

Absolutely! I would definitely love one, i don’t have a this type yet

Hey Vosk this is awesome of you, I’ve been watching for many many years I wish success to you and your family and hope i can win this if God so willing, thank u brotha.

1 Like

I had to out no on the buying because honestly im a disabled vet and really can not afford one. If i could i would buy one or two tails is so be beautiful :heart:

Who wouldn’t take one? I love free money

Would be interested in having two. Not profitable enough to go with big volume, but a couple would be nice. Also, I love the VoskCoin brand, I think Goldshell has been a pretty good up-and-coming manufacturer trying to provide products that are friendly to small scale customers, and I love to see collaboration between VoskCoin and Goldshell. Especially on a product that mines DOGE, which goes so well with the owner and mascot of VoskCoin, Tails!

Definitely a fan of the box series and their form factor is a perfect for a home miner. It’d be nice to see Goldshell get a little closer to the efficiency of Bitmain so that I could actually make the argument that they’re worth it.

I am primarily doing GPU mining. Only collecting a handful of different coins. The Doge Coin miner would be cool especially a Voskcoin Tails Edition. I have been following your journey for a year & half or so. The ups & downs as we are trying to head in the same direction as you. Keep it up.

I would love to see a Tails edition, I never got a chance to get a Tails mini doge 1 so this would be great to add to my other box miners.

AYO! I would personally not buy a dogecoin miner cuz I’d rather get a bitcoin miner that is a safe investment in my eyes, but if i get one for free, ill be damned if i don’t add it to my gpu and asic collection :stuck_out_tongue:

love The content and do some Gpu mining What a nice and handy miner.
Hope iam the winner

the only reason i say no is cause I cant, if I could, I probably would though

I like the small form factor of the mini doge and would like to mine it!

Also I like your videos!
Thanks
Colin

Yes, I would like to have one.

I would definitely buy one! You were the one who lead me to GoldShell, and ASIC mining all together! I have been GPU mining for a while now, and I am looking to up my game with ASICs!

Personality sadly I would struggle financially to but one at this moment.
But I would think it is cool to own if I hadn’t just taken a massive bath!

After mining for years and being Priced out by Asic miners, It seems if it were at the right price point not a bad way to get into mining. It would be a perfect edition for me to expand my knowledge about crypto in general. Don’t let Crypto price change your mind about mining. I have found the experience has been its own reward.

Would i like one sure, would i buy one at this point probably not. LETS GET GOLDSHELL TO MAKE A NEW LBRY MINER (sorry for the caps lol).

I missed out on the first Tails edition miner and it doesn’t make sense finaciallly to buy one now. A revised profitable version I’m down for that!

I would love to buy one. I am a little concerned about what the postage (and perhaps extra taxes) to Australia would be though. But the idea of supporting the blockchain with a quiet, non-intrusive device - especially one with a cool TAILS logo on it, would be awesome!

Im new to mining. Loving it so far. I have 2 KD boxes, an antminer, and Ive ordered 3 mini doge miners so far but I keep getting disappointed because none of the doge miners have the logo on it. All my miners look boring as f. A voskcoin tails doge miner would be a great addition to my mini farm.