What did you do today crypto related? ๐Ÿš€

What did you do today crypto related? Me? I am stoked because I am finally h

Hashing Bitcoin for the first time FINALLY at the new VoskCoin mining farm 3.0!!!

9 Likes

NOTHING I HAVE DONE NOTHING. besides creepin on voskcoin forum.

2 Likes

Same, i watched your video and wish for more thatโ€™s it lol, i need the defi stuff

Bolted a steel plate + rubber mat to my container along with the wall mounts for 2 of my lithium batteries, need to do the other side and give the mats a wipe down but now an L7 isnt showing a hash board so I need to go trouble shoot that.

2 Likes

Watched your video on being a full time miner repairman. Surprisingly insightful. Especially now that the company he was working for is bankrupt.

1 Like

I got a server setup on my farm with a virtual PC so I can remote in from home. I setup the foreman software and got all the miners listed.

Meeting with an investor tomorrow to hopefully buy four containers and increase our capacity by 800+.

5 Likes

Iโ€™m in the process of building my Flux Fractus and chia farming combined server with Proxmox.

2 Likes

share some pics!

what did you find insightful about it?

well damn, solid day, what remote software are you using and what about software for miner management?

1 Like

Working on a top 5 miners under $3000 video, pulling data itโ€™s cool to see the evergreen miners go up in profitability (vs the past year trend ofโ€ฆ downโ€ฆ with miners lol)

Shameless plug hereโ€™s the VoskCoin evergreen link and use code VOSKCOIN to save money if you grab an evergreen chia miner :smiley:

1 Like

It was only four years ago when you filmed that interview and all the equipment discussed is now ancient history. I mean, you guys were talking about S9โ€™s and that company had shelf after shelf full of them. And now, those things are paperweightsโ€ฆ Just makes me question when I buy an ASIC miner how long itโ€™ll really be pulling $30 a day.

1 Like

Placed another order on miners got a total of 3-K7 on the way and a HS3 to add on with the fleet I got hosted with @AdamMoyers,

Check out @AdamMoyers for any availability for your hosting needs/wants

2 Likes

Iโ€™m currently using Microsoft remote desktop to access the virtual windows PC on the server.

Iโ€™m using foreman.mn as management software and Iโ€™m about to test krater.io to see what I like best. I already know Iโ€™ll be sticking with foreman until krater add the site map function.

We started a year ago in a closed beauty shop with 2 S19s. We moved to an empty office building and currently have 100 various miners there. We partnered with another group to manage their operations and have 430 in that site filling up a 40ft and 20ft container. We are about to add our own 20ft Antbox there to give us another 207 capacity. Iโ€™m in talks with an investor to put 4 Antboxes and a 3MW transformer on his property. I love this and it all got started by talking withy buddy @MrMike1992 and finding your YouTube and this forum.

4 Likes

Mate that is beautiful what an awesome setup I am happy for you! Nice work

1 Like

Yeah buddy! @AdamMoyers

We learned ALOT and experienced a lot in 1 year of starting this together starting from my spare office room with KD boxes to far bigger power hungry machines and learned a lot about electrical. I of course learned a very hard way from the garage panel experience :flushed::man_facepalming:t4::sweat_smile:

Ready to see how mining will continue as we take on for growth

1 Like

Another day, and some more proof of workโ€ฆ

Itโ€™s not the most glorious starlink deployment at the VoskCoin mining farm right now, but internet is online! The electricity is hot, and so are these Bitcoin miners! #btc

5 Likes

Had an article published today!

3 Likes

Wait, are you for real about DOGE switching to POS?

I donโ€™t think it will. And I donโ€™t think it changes. Just a fun โ€œwhat ifโ€