What did you do today crypto related? ๐Ÿš€

I bought a dozen Bobcat HNT miners several years ago. Got one running and it has pulled in 99.3 HNT in about 10-months. Everyone I approach is afraid of two things. One is it might affect their internet or that I might make money. I ordered them from China during the DAY. Itโ€™s been a long crypto winter. I hold one bitcoin and gave one to each of the boys. I recouped the 55K I spent mining between 2017 and the end of DAY. I still have 65K after pulling another 110K which is after taxes. I dream of a NEW DAY where Faries sprinkling GREEN ENERGY DUST are not killing society and destroying the basic infrastructure that supports our Country. Once the Green Faires sprinkling their dust are in their proper place as component of a system that supports humanity, and where the current energy grid is only dimished when viable energy sources replace it. I would like to mine again but spending seeing my home energy bill drop 65% while the cost went up 15% is nice.

Get yourselves a single Bitcoin at any cost and hold it. Buy 2030 your reward will be evident. You can probably retire nicely with one. If you want a yacht, get four or five, and see the world.

1 Like

wen update video (anyone remember wenmerge) oh also i lost some money doing pancakeswap prediction today. GO TEAM!!

1 Like

Setting up more mining rigs at the VoskCoin mining farm, itโ€™s a lot more work than youโ€™d think, in volume.

2 Likes

Nice! how many miners do you have now? (also I think I see an s19 in the background)

brandoncoin made a video on this article

1 Like

Deploying Bitmain Antminer S19s (multiple versions) to mine Bitcoin at the VoskCoin mining farm.

Bitmain, whether you love them or probably hate them, does make a good ASIC miner.

3 Likes

We got a few S19s back from warranty work. I was surprised it only took about 2 weeks to get them back. We also got our first HS3 online today, and we are ready to get several K7s going as soon as they arrive.

3 Likes

Just untangled a three hundred foot Ethernet cord

2 Likes

Got my HS3 in and online hashing away, waiting on some K7s to start showing up soon

1 Like

The pain in that is under appreciated by most lol

Ahhh so jealous! Still waiting for mineโ€ฆ

Been messing with the 208v version of the digital shovel mini pod m300 for a few days. Mine is the first 208v version, all of the other digital shovels have been 415v versions so it seems weโ€™ve got a few bugs to work outโ€ฆ mainly the fans are not turning off and on automatically or cycling between all 4 to reduce the wear and tear on one unit.

1 Like

We got a new client online yesterday. His miners were formerly with Compass. They only had 3 of his 6 online and those were turned off and on a lot. It took months for them to finally ship them to his house. He drove 6+ hours and we got all 6 online before he drove home. He was super happy to finally have all 6 mining after a year of dealing with compass.

2 Likes

That sucks to hear, but glad you got him situated โ€” could you ask him to write a review thread of Compass onto VoskCoinTalk?

1 Like

I 3D printed a hooded air vent that I can just slip the fans and PSU airflow into. I plan on fixing this to my shipping container so I can easily just pull miners in and out of it. The photo of it on the PSU it doesnโ€™t look straight but thatโ€™s because itโ€™s sitting freely if I hold it in place itโ€™s a perfect fit. So going to test it for a week to ensure itโ€™s all good before cutting any holes in my container and Iโ€™ll happily share the file. We should have a 3D printing thread for sharing designs

Also got my battery wall mounts on and have finally got the all clear for solar so my solar man is starting the process to get a 40kw system here and 3 phase power hooked up.

And gee wiz vosk I love your digital shovel I am jelly asf

4 Likes

Thatโ€™s a relatively large print for a single piece. What printer are you running?

1 Like

I have a flash forge guider 2 and yes this print barely fit in it lol

1 Like

Our first two K7โ€™s came in today. They are online and hashing away for @MrMike1992
I love plugging new miners in!

3 Likes

Iโ€™ve had a manic week with one thing and another. I shipped my L7 to @AdamMoyers in order to host as UK electric costs have priced me out of the market. Hopefully Adam should receive it today.

Been fault finding on my Bobcat 300 which has failed to witness anything for a fortnight. It wasnโ€™t uploading and failing the speed test. Sadly itโ€™s a faulty Cat 5 cable and itโ€™s now running on WiFi.

This afternoon if I remain sober enough Iโ€™m going to build my chia mining/farming and Flux Fractus node. I have one Fractal Design 7XL pc case capable of holding 18 HDD/SSDs plus five SSDs. Itโ€™s basically a project to see if itโ€™s doable. I bought a serious hardcore server/workstation motherboard so it should be a bit of fun.

Thinking of maybe going solar as Iโ€™ve also had to switch off my box miners due to electric rates and difficulty increasing. Iโ€™m not into giving in easy so will just find other ways to enable me to mine.

5 Likes

Had a call with Forest Miner, they remoted into my older forestminer ASIC and updated it to be able to dual mine ETC + ZILโ€ฆ so hoping mining Ethereum Classic and Zilliqa I can earn $10+ after the electric costโ€ฆ we will see!

7 Likes