What did you do today crypto related? πŸš€

Took the lord commander CSO Chief Shiba Officer Tails Vosk on a walk since it’s pretty warm today for February!

2 Likes

We are working on editing up the ultimate chia XCH farming video guide tutorial using the Evergreen Miners lol it’s over an hour of footage!

2 Likes

We got our first KA3 online today a few hours after it was delivered.

2 Likes

Finally put my batteries on the wall, 3D printed a weather air vent and cut a hole in the container to let fresh air in. Going to move some of my miners that are out of action atm due to electricity costs and capacity up here on the weekend. Not that I can power them yet until they come and put power here, but I can work out how I am going to duct the air out (if I just cut a hole for each ASIC fan and duct straight out or have them connected to an exhaust fan and duct that out)

4 Likes

Put Tails Vosk the VoskCoin CBO Chief Bitcoin officer on the BTC blockchain as an NFT ordinal lol

4 Likes

#bestnftever

3 Likes

Was actually several days ago but Alexa Miss Vosk working on the VoskCoin BTC crypto mining farm!

3 Likes

Tighten up those cables sir :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The cablening

2 Likes

So what has everyone been up to?

I 3D printed an air duct cover that also covers the PSU for both the hot and cold side. The hot side design is good but the cold side I need to make some tweaks on. I’ve got it hooked up to a small exhaust fan with a dust filter but the fan is too small to run my L7 on normal mode, only low power mode with the dust filter in. So I am going to re print the cover and make it 8 inch and get a 8 inch 800CFM exhaust fan and am getting fan simulators for it and also my L1. My L1 PSU also isn’t hashing, says it has a voltage problem so while I wait for the replacement PSU I took it up to my container to see how it looks, I think I am going to have my miners on the top shelf and exhaust fans on the bottom shelf, cut holes perfectly into the container so I can slide the hot side cover in and out of the holes and print hooded air vent covers for the outside of those holes so I can slide them in and out easily for any maintenance and weather protect them

4 Likes

Got my first Bitcoin miner, S19J pro 104TH, got a 730 CFM 8 inch fan and printing a 8 inch cover for the hash boards and PSU. Got fan simulators coming for my L7 and S19 this week, already have a second 8 inch fan for my L7 just need to print an 8 inch cover for it. Going to keep it 100% clean, there’s a pic of the dust filter from my L7 lol

What is everyone up to? Love seeing what people do

4 Likes

Lol the dust filter for your L7 :rofl: good luck with the bitcoin miner! I’m currently trying to find a miner (currently looking at 3070’s) for under $300

2 Likes

guess what i did today !!!? i got my first crypto miner for helium coin !!!. also i have autism

2 Likes

Moved my evergreen miners and some of the fans in my earlier generation seem to have unseated and maybe even damaged themselves because they’re pretty freaking loud now lol … going to put in some noctua 40mm fans and go from there…

2 Likes

That’s a lot of green …

I’m still trying to build my chia mining/farming server. I have 40 tb farming hdd and 3.6 gb of mining nvme server grade ssd drives.

2 Likes

Very nice! lol that is a lot of green. Is zelcore.io the legitimate website for zelcore? Seen some people talking about it, and wondering if its a good wallet for some spec coins.

3 Likes

I 3D printed the cold side 8 inch shroud that also covers the PSU for my S19J pro, made it dust proof, and put in simulator fans. I only ran it for 30 minutes with the stock fans on just to make sure it works, and now have a 730 CFM fan with a dust filter on to help it stay clean. I am 3D printing the hot side 8 inch shroud right now so hopefully it stays 100% clean forever, will just wash the filter every week and swap it over. (L7 is on the left and S19 on the right)

4 Likes

Upgraded the fan in this evergreen miner chia xch farmer to a quiet noctua model

2 Likes

Did some changes and got my Mini Doge Boxes and all 15 Jasminer X4-1U to start mining other coins I have some set up to mine KAS and others to mine ALGO, any mined ALGO are transferred over to the Algorand Foundation for goverence and also Liquid Governance for higher yields earned.

You can save .25% using my referral code on all your miners which puts the over all pool feel down to .75%

Referral Code- q1xk-5foj

Next up is changing over my Z15s to mine another coin, test run a S19 JPro 104 and 2 LT5Pro to mine more KAS

2 Likes

Lol you still are just mining same coin they just auto trader you the coin of your choice. There own words here:
The underlying exchanging process runs in the background, converting an actual mineable coin reward to the coin you choose. So in reality your just mining same coin rofl

2 Likes