What did you do today crypto related? 🚀

Starting to 3D print @altair Bitchimney, just had to make it a bit wider to fit a J pro board (which is why the logo looks off). The plan is to underclock a board to 12v/395mhz and run a board at 25T which should give similar efficiency as a K pro. That way with the PSUs I have I can run it, which has a max voltage of 12.15v

I greatly appreciate him sharing the 3D printed files for free, while allowing people to buy it from his store. I’ll get a bottle of Jack Daniel’s sent your way mate

I’ve spent that last few days rebuilding my BYO Chia machine into a new Silverstone SST RM41-506 4U chassis with a new Ryzen5 7600. I had these 3x3.5" in a 2x5.25" bay hot swap things hanging about from my old Plex server. I have a bunch of drives that accumulate from when I expand clients NAS drives.

So the board takes 4 drives, and I added a PCIe 10 port SATA card. I have a bunch of 4TB 2.5" drives that are going into a 4x2.5" in 1x5.25" device that should be here soon. There is another 3.5" bay on the bottom of each 5.25" side, and 4 more 3.5" bays on the centre. So I should be able to 18 drives in here all up. I am aware that’s more than the 14 ports I have - but I have more slots. The board has 2 SSD’s, one for boot and one for plot temp. It’s just a shame I don’t have an 8GB Nvidia card that will fit. All my miners are AMD’s and the old 1070 I have here is too long for the chassis. No compressed plots for me still.
Probably never ROI but it’s nice to get back to a build sometimes.

2 Likes

Also - My BC250 arrived a couple of days ago. Got that all set up on Hive today. Will be interesting to see if it works out for me. While I might be able to run it in the day at the days power rates - I can’t for the noise. I’ll need the 140mm fan replacement kit for that to work out, unless I find a better plan.

3 Likes

I bought some Vosk merch today. I bought a Voskcoin hoodie, Voskcoin shirt, and Voskcoin mining mug. Super stoked to support the website and channel. Go grab something! Also bought my own crypto related domain so we’ll see if I can have some fun with that! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Got 30 pallets of S21 Hydros today, 5 more should be here tomorrow. The 4xHK3-V6 with wet dry towers should be here next week.

5 Likes

so pretty

1 Like

you’re a freaking legend, thanks for the support :smiley:

1 Like

No problem mon! It says it shipped yesterday so should see it soon!!

1 Like

Got the last 5 pallets today. Starting with 613 S21 Hydros. Will max out with 840 in the coming months. Waiting on permits to be approved so we can start on the pads for the containers. We are hoping to add 16 more containers for a full 20MW build by the end of the year.

4 Likes

Lots and lots of crypto today. but some non crypto…got to rescue these little guys

Got caught trying to take one home…guess that’s frowned upon…

8 Likes

Honey Badger don’t care!

3 Likes

Today I got my Tangem Wallet working and tested with both Trust Wallet and Coinbase.

The security wall and door in the shed will be done today (5/15th) or tomorrow. A/C Unit is in (hey I had it, decided to use it). In the Winter, going to pull cold air through two vents (that close when A/C is running) and up into the attic space in the shed where there is one of the twirrly things that will pull the hot air out…I know what a technical term, twirrly thing…lol.

220 panel is ready, with Outlets, have purchased have my miners and Altair’s PDUs for all of them as well as a few Meter Boxes, three 110 and one 220.

2 Likes

Set-up a novelty BTC lottery miner, not expecting to solve a block for 32 trillion years, but when that time comes, I’ll be rich.

5 Likes

Thats a LOT of power holy crap

2 Likes

Hopefully this is just the beginning!

2 Likes

Your gonna need your own nuclear powerplant at this rate of expansion :rofl:

2 Likes

I wish lol.

Today,

• Got a dedicated 110-120 line in the house for "The Urlacher S19K pro 115T, hope to have it mining tonight after I decide which pool to use...allot of choices aren't there;
  • Mining shed is almost ready, just a few minor touches, configured that switch last night (ran Fiber a month or so ago);
  • Configured a third switch tonight and ordered additional multimode Fiber (my choice over LC)
  • Researching Bitcoin mining pools for AISC Miners.
  • 2 Likes

I got back up on my roof again to swap out the SD Card in my helium outdoor to a different type of Crankk.io image. It went badly. Doesn’t boot and the wind came up so I wasn’t going back up there in the wind. I had all my roofing iron replaced last year and the new ColourSteel stuff is way more slippery than my old painted rusty stuff. The vertigo gets worse with age I reckon.

1 Like

And I updated the first of my ETCMC nodes to V2. It was easier than I thought. They might be worth running again sometime in the future. Costs me nothing to run as they are all VM’s in my company server.

1 Like