What did you do today crypto related? 🚀

Yup!! Who do I look up. Where does it ship from?

super cool man and thanks for using our code, I think you’re going to love that unit too – we are really impressed by it, our video should be out within a week reviewing it.

1 Like

life in cryptocurrency is simple, you are either pumping or you are dumping lol here’s Vosk & Dennis BMA working out the bugs on a new immersion bitcoin mining tank… Full video review coming soon to the VoskCoin YouTube channel.

1 Like

Awesome excited to see it! Hoping the setup is as easy as the tutorial looks. LoL

Miss Vosk working on the VoskCoin mining farm, gotta keep these Bitcoin and Altcoin miners hashing along with these hard drives!

2 Likes

Seems like an appropriate time to take a picture instead of helping

5 Likes

Jeeeezzzzz lol @MissVosk

3 Likes

Got a new S19 J pro 104T Hashboard as a replacement board to go in with my aluminum plated S19 90T boards, copied the Eeprom over to make them all the same. The case size required is slightly different for this board but it still fits. However, in this miner case the board instantly overheats, no matter what position the board is in. Ive tried swapping over the PSUs just to rule out the PSU being an issue and its not. It works fine in another spare case I have, however the aluminum boards are too big for that case…whos bright idea was it to mix and match hashboards :sweat_smile:

Just got the new Goldshell Kaspa KAS KA Box miner in…, it’s like an iceriver ks1 but better, excited to plug this miner in!

2 Likes

Cannot wait to get my hands on one :smiley:

I got the email, immediately I was incredibly bummed out it was a box miner (Goldshell emails had hyped it up for about a month). Then, I looked at the stats… shut up and take my money

My initial impression of the Goldshell KA Box is that it’s doing what it’s supposed to do, registering 1.14 th/s in the dashboard, 1.16 th/s poolside – yeah this is going to change the home mining game for Kaspa, especially because Bitmain doesn’t make small KAS mining rigs.

That’s a bold statement. You think they’ll be able to make enough to actually do something?

My design but not my print, a guy in the voskcoin discord asked me to design shrouds for his KS5 pro, his friend printed it for him, I ordered some stuff from Zeus for myself and my other mate and got him some fan simulators and sent it off to him today, happy mining mate. He said there’s no cracks on the shrouds, just leftover filament

1 Like

Im probably in the ocean, mining with the pigeons.

What I did this week is get up at 3am (NZ is always the worst timezone for that sort of thing) for the presale of the KA-Box just to wait for an hour while the site crashed. When it did come up all the stock was gone by the time you get to the checkout.
Then I did another 3am today for the actual release to spend a bunch more time while the site didn’t cope. Finally get it in the cart and off to checkout - no stock.
I only mine because Goldshell made the ‘gateway drug’ of box miners. Cheap enough for anyone to start a very expensive habit. So I’m happy they finally seem to have got something worth buying again.
I went and ordered one at Nhash instead. At least their site stays up.
So while I’m waiting for an X16Q and a KA-Box, I’ve been looking at DePin projects over the few weeks.
I built a Pi and today I got an aerial set up on the roof for Wingbits. No idea it it will be worth doing but the entry cost is low and being where I am, there is only 8 of them in the country, counting mine.
I connected my existing WeatherXM to Fry. Ironic that I’ve had a weatherXM for 17 months and it’s still issuing tesetnet tokens, but Fry is daily payouts of mainnet that I could trade.
If the wind stays down enough, I’ll go back on the roof and swap the card in my Helium Outdoor and set that to dual mine Crankk and Helium. Or I’ll break it. It isn’t the best time standing on the edge of the roof trying to open a Nebra outdoor on a pole above your head.
And I have Geodnet hopefully shipping me a March batch unit.
I got my second GOAT shroud for an S19 so now I have 2 venting direct outside and being quiet on the AC Infinity fan with a Njord board. I can’t run them in the day time at the standard noise levels as with 5 Bitmains in there you can hear it from the street. Only one stock runs in the day time. I’ve got a shroud standing by to pull air through the Z15 Pro once the fan plates from @ShredZ arrive.
I might have found a site near a quarry with 9c power that might let me drop a building on site. If that works out to be possible, … it’s not going to be good for my mining addiction. Just when the hardware is getting more expensive too.
Here’s my 1090 Wingbits aerial. just a little pole above the TV one. Easy.

3 Likes

It wasn’t windy yesterday. Got my Nebra outdoor onto Crankk - dual mining with HNT. It won’t work very well until I get one of my other ones done as I’m currently the only one in my part of the country so it has no peers.

1 Like

What’s up guys! So I called another audible. I had the power go out while I was working out of state. My miners weren’t up for like 2 weeks because I couldn’t get anyone to go reset the PDU’s that had tripped. Sooo, I decided Im going to go with the original plan and send them off to a mining site where I won’t be running into that problem anymore. With that being said, my previous post I talked about buying a C2 Immersion piece from hashfog that Vosk just posted his most recent video on. The shipping is what killed me. The fluid is already here from the order but Im still waiting for the actual C2 and dry cooler to get here. So I’ll end up posting it for sale on here whenever it arrives.
Anyway, some other big news too! I purchased 2 KS3M’s and 4 more KA3’s bringing me to a total of 6 KA3’s. Also, just thought I would throw it out there because I was like WTF when they asked me which terrahash I wanted but Bitmain is now producing 173T KA3’s now. I’ll let you guys know when the miners get to the mining site! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Okay so I’m sending the two KA3’s I have at home to the mining site today. So I’m just doing a little spring cleaning on them before they go. Blowing the hash boards out and heat sinks out. There was a heat sink that was bent and I straightened it back out. Before anyone says anything, I know highly risk but I was careful and everything went great. Now they are on their way to the site. Here are the before and after pics.

(Ignore the glass cleaner lol) :joy:

2 Likes

Got a 12kw smart temperature controlled radiator and hooked it up to my S19 J pro, without a doubt this is the quietest miner I’ve run, the miner PSU is the loudest part. I’m keen to hook my L7 up to it and use it as a space heater in my house. It seems to auto control the radiator so the miners running at 60 degrees.

4 Likes