What did you do today crypto related? ๐Ÿš€

lol respect on this comment!! just wait until you see the development of that on the c2 install videoโ€ฆ

i have not dunked any altcoin miners yet

You should do a video on it

Question, with immersion fluid assuming your miners are all clean when you put them in, if you for whatever reason need to remove the fluid would you just pump that fluid back into that 200L drum and be able to re use it as you please? Or do they recommend changing the fluid after X amount of years?

One of my buddies fixed up my S19 j pro thatโ€™s been down for awhile had some bad chips and other work I
Plan to do a liquid cool plate swap to play around and venture out on a new to me experience with OC from air cooled to liquid cool plate system with the help of @ShredZ :muscle:t5::raised_hands:t5::metal:t5:

2 Likes

Pretty excited to share this next immersion mining install video with VoskCoin subscribers, really is becoming easy and accessible to liquid cool your Bitcoin miners and other mining rigs!

2 Likes

Another new system and new leaks immersion mining :melting_face: sigh I thought being a mining YouTuber was supposed to be fun??

1 Like

just talking to my brother how crypto mining is fun and the doing taxes and bookkeeping part is lame

Two more immersion mining systems being installed into the Bitcoin mining shed, weโ€™ve been able to resolve the leaks on the bigger dry cooler, but the smaller dry cooler is still leakingโ€ฆ a leaking immersion system is not safe for BTC miners until it no longer leaks :melting_face:

1 Like

Anyone got info about these?

Iโ€™m looking to order one

Is this (new to you) project for ASICS? I havenโ€™t heard of liquid plate cooling before but interested if itโ€™s for ASICS. LoL

The upcoming project with presale of the coin and the miners.
Iโ€™m familiar with ASIC mining

I know youโ€™re familiar with ASIC mining bro. You showed me your garage setup! I thought you were looking into a new way to cool the miners. You mentioned something about cooling plates.

He wants to add water cooling plates like I did to mine, scroll up to post 229 of this thread and youโ€™ll see the ones I added to mine!

1 Like

Curious as wellโ€ฆ

Cleaning up the Bitcoin immersion mining shed, finally doing some wire management throughout it, including within this DCX 8 miner immersion tank.

Drew Vosk working on the Bitcoin VoskCoin mining farm.

2 Likes

Added an exhaust fan to push air through my water cooled S19 J pro because we have some 40 degree weather coming up and my radiator is only 4.5kw

Because the plates stick out the cold side I used the hot side shroud I designed and 3D printed, but I opened the PSU and turned the fans around so I wouldnโ€™t be pushing hot air through the miner and the exhaust fan will push air through. Temps are registering 53 inlet 37 outlet so should be good for the hot days

4 Likes

Sooooo, I bought a C2 with Foghashing.io using the Voskcoin discount code. Thanks Vosk for saving me like 40 bucks! Hoping that FogHashing can get it delivered to my house by March 17th. Fingers crossed!
So the plan was to send it to a hosting site, and essentially run em till they donโ€™t run anymore, BUT with the news from Kadena Mining Club of the overclocking program they are going to selling I called an audible and decided to go the emersion mining route instead. Super stoked for this arrival and extending the life and profitability of these 24/7 little workers!! LoL

4 Likes

I saw it!! How? LoL Iโ€™ll cancel my order now lol :joy:

Shit I meant to hit reply not delete :man_facepalming:t5:

You use telegram man?

1 Like