What did you do today crypto related? 🚀

The day this gets old is the day I leave crypto

7 Likes

Oh my gosh what have you done :rofl: Are you gonna run all those???

Working on the bixbit immersion system install, again O_o

2 Likes

These cheap Mobile Hotspots sure pay pretty damn good for the cost of them and what you earn :smile:

3 Likes

Barely a week old and the fans on a $5,000 bitmain antminer s21 failed

2 Likes

Just upgraded to a 24 port net switch, utilizing my existing 8 port for redundancy in the home network. At what point does this stop becoming a hobby? Asking for a friend.

1 Like

You just crossed the threshold

3 Likes

Not the first time I’ve seen that this year:

Put water cooling plates on my S19 J pro

It wasn’t all smooth sailing though, when I cleaned my miner by washing the boards in isopropyl, once they dried before I put the plates on I ran the boards on my picobt tester to make sure they were all still working properly and one board said 0 asic instead of 126, so it was not working. I identified a chip that was not working and my first thoughts I must have knocked something off, and I could see a resistor missing, so I must have scrubbed a bit too hard when cleaning the boards. I then soldered another resistor in its place and then the board started working again. It delayed me by 10 minutes and the resistor costs 1 cent, so I’m glad I’ve been learning to fix these machines instead of sending it off for $300 shipping for a 10 minute job with a 1 cent replacement part

6 Likes

Very nice!!!

2 Likes

Got #2 getting deployed in my area, the rewards these are earning each day has been awesome passive income and roi for a fraction of the cost of some of the high power ASICS, Check into it!:raised_hands:t5:

1 Like

Are you buying from bobcat or is there another vendor you trust more?

My $5,000 bitmain antminer s21 is broken and unusable within 2 weeks, wow…

Because fans went down? Hopefully you have some replacement fans on site.

replaced the fans and still not working, bad chain id 3

Damn. I had a very quick turn around with a K Pro I recently shipped to Great Voyage for warranty repair. I shipped it on Jan 24th and had it back online Feb 1st.

3 Likes

Saw so much great hype and info with the Chapter 1 Saga Phone that this is next up! Pre Orders going on now!

1 Like

VoskCoin continues to expand our immersion mining testing, small and larger liquid cooled mining deployments.

What questions do you want answered about immersion cooled miners?

1 Like

Do you have any experience deploying alt-coin miners in immersion tanks?

Who’s responsible for the Green drill in the Milwaukee immersion shed?!

2 Likes