What did you do today crypto related? πŸš€

Does your spin bike that you have wired up in the picture actually make any electricity?

1 Like

Is this your master plan @VoskCoin? To set up a gym and have all the bikes power your miners :rofl: hood business model!

These E9 pros are monsters in size! Any leads if anyone on here has found any OC firmware for them yet??

1 Like

I’m interested in this as well. Are there any overclocking firmwares for asic not BTC related?

Goldshell is built in and Innosilicon are in the dashboard

Anyone on here have a use for these power cables? These are new never used.

Going to be a long day working at the VoskCoin mining farm

1 Like

Running Bitcoin VoskCoin mining farm #btc

2 Likes

Just wild, we are going on full work day 7 for 4 people on the bixbit immersion system install, other systems we completed in effectively 1-2 days of work. Made for a more fun vibe! lol like this

2 Likes

mounted weather station miner , next to mntd miner

2 Likes

I figured wth made a decent investment in Fry miners. Seems like it has a ton of potential. If not its not a terrible loss. What is interesting though is their nodes. If you bring over your own device (purchase their license) you can supposedly run multiple nodes out of the same computer. I cant wait to fafo for science.

Edit (Add): With the weather station how does it hook up or is it wireless?

yes it is wireless , uses 2 AA batteries ; console has 2 AA & ac power adapter. connects with wifi. see review by nordic crypto

1 Like

This whole fry miner thing reminds me of helium all over again. Back before everyone got rugged

I don’t know the details, general consensus is Helium raked its core supporters over the coals. Which is a tough pill to swallow. Its pivot into becoming a low cost cell provider could redeem it. Hopefully those bags aren’t too heavy that a return to ATH isn’t just a breakeven.

I say Vosk tries it first. That way he can get scammed before we all do

Anyone have a use for these or other power cables in need? I have many diff cables looking to get rid of with changes on the farm

Punching some holes into the immersion Bitcoin mining shed at the VoskCoin mining farm, where’s Kyle when we needed him??

2 Likes

Beefing up my mining operation with 12 L7s and some more fun that’ll arrive next week.

3 Likes

Miner pallet delivery is bucket list for me, nicely done! lol

I thought they said bitcoin mining was easy passive income lol

Working through this bixbit install…

1 Like

I see the expansion tank. I can only assume that means a hermetically secure system? -That’s awesome! can’t wait for the video