What miner(s) would you buy for 20k-30k?

Topic says it. Have 20-30k to spend on asic miners. Which one would you buy?

1 Like

There are other factors here, such as how much space do you have, what is your electrical situation, the climate you live in…

1 Like

Have 220V subpanel.

Location in basement with plenty of space. Good ventilation /constant tmep

2 S19 xp, or 5 S17 pro, or 20 L3+

btw you’ll need 220-240 and an area where you can get good air flow, 2000 cfm.
I’m using a partially enclosed car port

Re BTC: 2 S19 xp, buy the most efficient you can buy, difficulty will go up and rewards will be going down. worst combination when prices go down. Thousands of ASICs will be coming online in Texas alone in 2022 and without a massive price pump mining BTC will become much thinner. Otherwise its Nervos and Kadena

The question I have on the S19 XP is if it is worth it to buy now and basically wait until summer or so for them to show up or to go for Antminer S19 Pro’s?

S19 110Th/s ROI at current price 21 months $20.42 gross profit /day after elect .10kw/h. 190 days till the XP is available. equals approx. $3,880 gross profit lost at current price of BTC while waiting on getting an XP. Like Vosk has said, the best miner is the one you can buy now… what if BTC price 2x or 5x in the next few months? Maybe it goes to $15-20,000 instead. 110TH S19 is still profitable at that price.

None, but it’s because of A. I don’t have that kind of money laying around and B. I’m concerned that the US GOV is gonna do something drastic to the miners.