Wholesale prices for Bobcat Miner 300 brand new and Bitmain Antminer S19pro 110t ASIC Miner PSU included

Wholesales:

Bobcat Miner 300 Helium Indoor Hotspot Brand New…$550 USD

MatchX M2 Pro - LPWAN Crypto Miner Brand New…$350 USD

Nebra Helium outdoor Hotspot Brand New…$400 USD

Nebra Helium Indoor Hotspot HNT Miner Brand New…$350 USD

RAK Helium Hotspot Miner V2 Brand New…$400 USD

SenseCAP M1 Indoor Helium Hotspot HNT Miner Brand New…$380 USD

HNT Helium Miners
Wholesales Discount Prices On all products:
Available in HAND READY TO SHIP.
Brand new, with valid warranty.
Miners are delivered brand new in box.
Contact us: nationasicminerstrade@gmail.com
Whatsapp: +447776243308

Gonna have to show A LOT more credentials than that. +44 country code, you’re not in the US. No one has legal recourse if you scam us.

2 Likes

Those prices are so close to retail, make me question. Like Aaron said, need lots of good cred. Cuz if you are legit, Vosk community alone will wipe your stock out.

1 Like

My nose is smelling a scam.

3 Likes

Agreed, but in cases like this I suggest using a crypto escrow service.
You create a contract to buy XX, you pay the escrow service and the seller sends you the item.
Funds are released to the seller only after you approve the purchase. fees are low, like 2%

how much are you asking for a S17 or S19 antminer?
What country do you ship from?

Well… I’ll ask the obvious question - how do you find a credible crypto escrow service that won’t scam you?

read their reviews, google the company for info, make sure the company is US based (assuming you are US based), make sure the company is licensed, bonded, and properly registered. I know all this is a hassle but when paying with crypto you don’t have the fraud protection that paypal, MC, Visa etc. provides. For me a $50 loss is only gonna ruin my day, a $5000 or more loss is gonna hurt big time. In this environment paying with alt coins is high risk and I’d prefer to minimize it as much as possible.

1 Like

Ideally I’d prefer to pay with a CC and have the item shipped on US soil,