Why I am Building a $100,000+ Bitcoin Mining Farm

After more than two whole years, we are finally making HUGE progress on the VoskCoin solar powered crypto mining farm! But - why am I even building it?! Some people think it’s too late to start mining Bitcoin… Isn’t it better to just buy crypto and chill? Subscribe! https://voskco.in/Sub

Get up to $250 for free when you sign up with BlockFi - BlockFi Partner Promo | 7.8.22 C
Watch the full journey building out my mining farm here (playlist) - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4dnwHTjcf-9qfOEekcjPwqJqgkO455f-

Over the course of six years, my journey into cryptocurrency and crypto mining has changed my life forever. From mining in my garage, to now building out a solar-powered mining farm across 100 Acres, I’ve had the opportunity to learn many things about building passive income with mining. One question that almost everybody has, though, is “why?” Why am I going to such extreme lengths to build a mining farm, when I could just buy the coins and relax? Today, I’ll take you through my entire thought process, reasoning and motivation behind spending so much time and money on crypto mining. If done correctly, mining Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies can change your life forever - but I’ve also made some expensive mistakes along the way that you can avoid by learning from me!

Have some input on the Mining Shed and Solar Farm? Help Us Build the Mining Shed 2.0!
My most recent mining farm update - I Was NOT Expecting This... Crypto Mining Farm Build Update 🪨 - YouTube
My plans for electricity within my crypto mining shed - Designing Electricity for a Bitcoin Crypto Mining Farm - YouTube

:alarm_clock: Timestamps :alarm_clock:
00:00 My crypto mining farm journey!
02:26 How the mining farm began
05:27 Process of building our 100 Acre mining farm
08:54 Racing the Bitcoin Supra!
10:37 Buy Bitcoin or build a mining farm?
15:35 Your own money printer?!
17:12 Boosting income with crypto mining
19:16 Why I’m building my crypto mining farm

Follow us on our official social media accounts - VoskCoin | Linktree

VoskCoin is for entertainment purposes only and is never intended to be financial investment advice. VoskCoin owns or has owned cryptocurrency and associated hardware. VoskCoin may receive donations or sponsorships in association with certain content creation. VoskCoin may receive compensation when affiliate/referral links are used. VoskCoin is home of the Doge Dad, VoskCoin is not your Dad, and thus VoskCoin is never liable for any decisions you make.

Why I am Building a $100,000+ Bitcoin Mining Farm

1 Like