Would you be interested in a Rak V2 Greenspot VoskCoin edition miner by MNTD?!

Definitely would be interested

yes and thank you

yes pleaseā€¦midwest

1 Like

I would be interested in half a dozen U.S.-frequency miners as soon as they are available.

1 Like

Absolutely!!!

1 Like

Yup Iā€™d take one

1 Like

Iā€™m interested in your green helium miners! For sure! Green is my favorite color :nerd_face:, 2 - 3 would be great!

2 Likes

i would like a few EU

would be interested too

Heck yeah, Iā€™ll take two please

In Middle of USA, Take up to 4 ASAPā€¦Got shut out of last Drop even though was ready to go at start and tried for hour and a halfā€¦So ready to try and get started with Helium while being patient for Bobcats to arriveā€¦Was just able to snag a Voskcoin Mini Dodge from Goldshell and thought I had hit the lottery!! Just excited to get anything to show appreciation and thanks for all the great advice that Vosk has graciously given to the community. We would all make everyone else be GREEN with Envy of these special edition ā€œMoney Greenā€ Minersā€¦I even had already ordered the RAK Antennas before the drop last week and still donā€™t have any miners to attach them to yetā€¦Thanks for everything VOSK and if you can help us get these bad boys, then you ARE the Man!! Thanks Again!!

Defiantly in for 2

Iā€™ll buy two for USA. Thx.

Iā€™d take a couple for sure (just please donā€™t let the bots win).

Definitely, Iā€™m interested

Definitely Interested in a few.

Does anyone know how I can make a comment?

I would love 5 American green helium miners. I would pay extra it was 8g of RAM too!

2 Likes

Yes , Iā€™d like two please :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would want to get 2-3. Iā€™ve been waiting for Zebra now for 8 months. Just bought a Bobcat. I a little glad I was not the only 1 with an issue ordering a Rak Gold Miner. I was going to order 2 of them.

1 Like