Would you be interested in a Rak V2 Greenspot VoskCoin edition miner by MNTD?!

I would love one

1 Like

Interested!

1 Like

I will take as many as they will let me order Vosk!

1 Like

Yes, would love one. EUR 868

1 Like

I want more than 1 but I’m not greedy and would be totally stoked to get one… I have checked several of my family/friends and my own who’s hex’s are empty but have adjoining hex’s

I would take 10-20 if they were the same pricing as current MNTD! Be happy to take a draw of 2-4 / month etc. Availability is the challenge now obviously! Thanks for all u do.

I would definitely be interested in 2 of preferably 5 assuming I could actually check out and get the miners versus the hour of torture to get nothing.

Thank you

I would buy one at least. Maybe two!

I’m in for one.

Yes, I would buy 2!

Yes I would most definitely buy one of these if given the opportunity

Yes, id buy

I would buy if available in the UK.

I would buy as many as you allow!

So new to the game, I got to scrounge scratch, but yeah I’m interested. I’m guessing this will priced similar to their regular offerings, just with the VoskCoin logo for aesthetics and epic prestige (aka: Cool Dude Bragging Rights)?

I would take 5 in Canada. Have lots of good spots to deploy still, not as saturated here as a lot of places

This would be awesome!! Love the green MNTD! I would take 3-4 or more if my budget allows! (California USA) Good luck getting this done Vosk! Thx for all you do!

Interested

Yes two or three green ones

North America, 10 RAK Miners, ASAP.