Would you be interested in a Rak V2 Greenspot VoskCoin edition miner by MNTD?!

Do your research on two fronts.

1. RAK v2 miners have problems. Up for 5-6 days then down resyncing blockchain for 3-4 days.
  2. Helium rewards are going down.
    Don’t think it will be an easy ride. Those days are apparently over.

Love to grab 2 for AUS!! If this still going ahead? thanks

Count me in

I’ve tried several time to get a mntd got a bobcat ordered but the wait is killer. If you can get them I’ll give 1 a run asap. And hope my bobcat ever arrives.

YES! Love the color. :slight_smile:

is there a ETA of when this should be expected?
i would love 2 for NA Thankyou

Hello
I would love 1-2 for AU915, how long would the waiting list for these be?
Thank you!!!

I will try to get one if it’s ever made available, but from past experience I know the website fill be flooded with with customers, and I’ll be unable to buy one. Exciting, but not really fun.

Hey! Looking to get in touch with someone for business inquiry? Looking for promo work with you guys, releasing new Helium mining company.

Any update on these? I need that Green Machine in my life!

Yes but anyway you can make it access based? for example the last drop for one of these or the last few, sold out so fast you couldn’t even check out your cart. is there anyway you can distribute an access code to the people in this forum so they can actually purchase the miners ? if not, what’s going to happen, is when the drop or order goes down, a bunch of other folks not in any relation to vosktalk will just swipe all the units instantly .

1 Like

yes please

I would buy 1 US mntd whenever this comes out

Fake lolll

Yes, hold them for members first!

Hello from MI!
I’d take two for my fleet of RAK & MNTDs

That would look awesome right by my window. BRING IT

Yes a green one.

Just approached MNTD again on this, who would still be interested in a MNTD VoskCoin Greenspot!

1 Like