1 in 100 chance to win a Helium HNT Hotspot miner! READY TO SHIP!

Well another edition ever be created?

I need to build up the helium miners in my area! Hopefully these will help start the process :pray:

Welfare cut my benefits back, and Iā€™ll probably be evicted. But maybe if I win one of these, I can put it a friendā€™s place and earn some dollars while homeless and maybe help me get back on my feet.

Yes. Please enter me for the Helium raffle. Thanks Warren

Hi Vosk, Iā€™d like to order please, thx mate

I forgot to add my proof of purchase :rofl:GOOD LUCK TO ALLā€‹:raised_hands:t4::crossed_fingers:t4:

So Etsy has suspended our accountā€¦ need to figure out whatā€™s going on.

Awesome YouTube channel! I ordered a bobcat a month ago and waiting delivery :sun_with_face:

Iā€™m in slow internet and the coins wonā€™t load on Etsy please help me Voskā€¦

Thanks for the opportunity :slight_smile:

Guess Iā€™m in for the micro chance. Iā€™ll roll the dice.

I got a refund for 2 this morning. I can just send some crypto if thatā€™s easier?

My guess is some grumpy person didnā€™t like missing out so they wrote some BS to Etsy. Well sorry for the haters. Just makes the whole thing even harder.

3 Likes

HI Voskcoin groupe! Iā€™m living in Buenos Aires, Argentina, the 915 frecuency is correct for my region?
I am miner of gpus, but the hotspots are great!
Waiting your nice reply.
Thanks

I also received a refund from PayPal this morning for my Order #2086039349 I placed. Iā€™ll be patient and wait for an update once you get the Etsy issue sorted out.

1 Like

Did you get an order shipped notification and a refund as well? My order number comes after yours, so I wonder what happened there. I paid with applepay for the first time and it all went smooth. Maybe it was a PayPal delay problem for you. ?

No ship notification, just the refund. If I had to guess, Etsy deactivated the sale because there was a significant increase in orders in a short time compared to the previous order history and some ā€œcircuit breakerā€ was tripped until they figure out what happened. I am anticipating an email/message to resend my payment as soon as the dust settles.

Can you put me down in the raffle? Also, if you still have any VoskCoins left I would like to buy that sweet silver!

BTW, I should have listened to you in the first place and ordered a Bobcat, I order two RAK miners in early May and they said delivery in July but now they are said to deliver in NOVEMBER! Oh well, thanks for all you do, best channel on Crypto!!!

Keep us posted.

Everything looks ok on my side.! no issuesā€¦! used paypal with a pc not phone. i got shipped confirmed. If i was @voskcoin i would charge etsy for loss of sales then sell the rest in other optoins like stable coin or something. but definatley would make etsy pay for cancelling do to too many sales. burn um burn um goodā€¦! holding the $ hostage is not coolā€¦! make them pay for mistake.!
try to do something nice and boomā€¦ shameā€¦!