1 in 100 chance to win a Helium HNT Hotspot miner! READY TO SHIP!

Woot! I wish I could get one of these but I’m pretty sure mine aren’t coming till next year.

I’d order a coin, but can’t right now. Hope Etsy gets their act together.

I wonder if the raffle element is against Etsy’s policy, being that it would be a problem where Etsy markets to areas inside or outside the US where raffles are not allowed.

I’m not the most familiar with the laws regarding the situation, but I suppose there could be an issue with the coin purchase as consideration vs a smaller “micro” chance of no-purchase-necessary option to post as an entry, which could mean I could post a million times and have the same chances as someone buying a coin: 1 coin = 1,000,000 entries, 5 coins = 5 million entries, 1 comment = 1 entry, therefore 1,000,000 comments = max of 1,000,000 entries. As long as every entry route has the potential for having equal weight to any other it is a fair and legal raffle. I dont have a problem with the rules as stated and I hope things work out for a lucky entrant. I apologize in advance if someone takes the time to spam a million replies to this.

Got mine ordered yesterday, thanks again for the opportunity Vosk!
Order #2086044921

Hi, I would like to be entered into the contest! Please pick me it would be my very first miner. :ok_hand:t6:

I tried my dude sorry…

When will the winners be announced?

1 Like

Would love to be in the raffle and to buy the coin if any are left. Thanks Vosk.

Looks like mine has been shipped. Thanks Vosk.

An update from Vosk would be appreciated.

Well it looks like one of the early birds will get this worm! Good Luck everyone and God Bless You all!

I’d like to place an order. Please DM me since Etsy is down.

Hope I win one. Thanks for the opportunity Vosk. As always you are looking after your fans. Hope the Solar project is going well. BTW the place the coins are shipping from is where the home office of my work is. I thought that was kind neat.

I would love to purchase a coin my man! Please DM me and pretty please pick ME! Big fan, keep on the indoCRYPTdough yo.

LJ

Great opportunity! I love Voskcoin on YouTube! Informative and entertaining! Tails is so cute! (And you too son!) And miss Vosk is so patient (and apparently enabling! LOL)
Love my boy from my home state of VA! But I’m now here in WV and of all states there should be more Mining going on around here. When(ever) my Bobcat comes, I’ll be the first/only miner in Berkeley County! Gonna stick it up there on the pole right next to my telephone ala Eddie Albert on Green Acres! And I’ll be only 1 of 2 mining in the entire Eastern Panhandle! Come on Mountaineers! We’ve got to get back to Mining! There’s Helium in dem thar hills!
Here’s my reply to enter in the raffle until I can buy a Vosk Silver Coin!

I would love to purchase one from you if I could get the chance.

I would like to enter if still available

How do you enter???

Pick me please!!

1 Like