Antminer L3+ in 2022

Always worked for me I’m not sure what your issue could be
Any error message?

It’s safe
I got the first version where the auto tune doesn’t work

I just pop in and tune the chips with errors manually

But I run over 500mh at less than 660 watts at the wall

I think it might have something to do with the hive on signed firmware version. I can’t find a way to get an unsigned version working.

1 Like

Ok what a mess. I figured out how to flash away from HiveOn. Dumbest thing ever. All you have to do to get the flash to work is make sure whatever miner in the farm is checked. I wasn’t checking it. I was just clicking into the specific miner and trying to flash it. You have to check it. I then pointed it to bitmains official firmware download link and it worked first try.

I’m trying out the wpdat no dev fee firmware now. seems to be working.

6 Likes

Good feedback. :+1:

It will be interesting for sure to see the effects of the current bear market + L7 arrival on our little L3+'s…

Your welcome

just loaded the wpdat firmware. it is working great! already running better than I have in years. THANKS!!!

1 Like

I would like to try the wpdat firmware.

Do you guys use the no dev fee version linked on the official website?

Its at the very bottem of the page in small text.
Screenshot 2022-01-21 142157
says click here

Exactly, ill try this thanks a lot!

L7s wont matter if LTC goes below $100. I’m making a whole 4 dollars a day now after this recent drop. 1 dollar per miner after power. Crypto needs to break free of this shitty paper market. Lets all just stop using fiat.

1 dollar per miner?
I’m making way more you must have expensive power

1 Like

Do you mind sharing what you are making per day and what your electric rate is?

Thanks

1 Like

My average hashrate is higher then the snapshot posted but you can see this is not a dollar per miner.

I pay .12 a kWh Canadian

1 Like

Litecoinpool has an excellent profitability calculator on their website

1 Like

I pay .12 per kw in power. I was under estimating a bit on that dollar a day comment. Here is my Nice hash projected income.

I did some quick math. At this moment I’m making about 5.50 a day profit. So I was close…

2 Likes

Switch to Litecoinpool

2 Likes

I really need to know, you can mine LTC and have it paid out in BTC? Also how are you getting that kind of payout?

I ask because I am getting an L3+ soon and I was looking at asicminervalue and I would only be making $57 @ month. Looking at your chart your making just over $600 in BTC a month?