Bigskyasics legit?

Hello everyone I would just like to say I purchased two S17+ from Bigskyasics around first week August and I received one of them last week I’m keeping my fingers crossed the other one arrives. This was my first purchase getting into mining. So I’m hoping all goes well.

1 Like

Can’t wait to die !!! Thank you scambaiter !!! You’ll see how many views you get after I do what do next !!!

This dude harassed me and ruins my life daily still after no payment that needed to be made which he agreed to make and knew had to be !!!

2 Likes

Look at all the fake accounts !!! How much more obvious can it be this mfrs is a criminal !!!

2 Likes

shwetty you back?

4 Likes

Aaaand he’s gone. Glad he was swiftly banned again. I’m sure he’ll pop up again in due time.

2 Likes

yeah i messaged mods. i understand people being a bit toxic if something happens to them. but he would always take it to far and personal.

1 Like

The amusing irony of one of his statements “Look at all the fake accounts”

4 Likes

Thank you.

Dude please leave the community you’ve been banned you are toxic to the newcomers. You don’t follow rules. This is crypto if you can’t lose that money then you should be here don’t spend what your not willing to lose. There are ton on here that have been scammed and they don’t do what your are doing. @VoskCoin @MissVosk

3 Likes

No you time out!!! Your not here to help anyone but yourself. YOU have gave nothing but drama to this forum hence you’ve been banned how many times. And working on next one!

2 Likes

Drama for the truth ? Yikes.

Solving the issue so I can help myself and others with what we rightfully deserve ? And ur talking of banning me? Weird especially after another massive collapse.

Strange to be ridiculed by a stranger when simply laying the truth at their feet and giving a viable safe solution which benefits numerous in ur beloved community. Idk doesn’t match up to me , logic still absent I see.

1 Like

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 5 days.

Hi, does anyone know about bigsky, bought a s17 miner from them, almost 3 months ago

Big sky looks like a legit us based reseller. I don’t have any experience with them but post the site that you used to place the order. I’m afraid that you may have been scammed with a look-a-like website.

There is also the fact I haven’t seen any update on the business since Aaron posted and Vosk Posted on Sept 19th and Sept 20th which should give you all the story you need.

1 Like

He’s legit but unfortunately like me was also a victim to Justin Howarth’s terrible scam to the tune of a combined half a million dollars as far as I know from victims I’ve identified. He’s doing what he can to make everyone whole again.

Still sounds scammy. Just use other sites.

1 Like

declared bankruptcy but still has a site you can buy from hmmmm

1 Like

You can be in bankruptcy and keep your business open there is nothing wrong or suspect about it and often can be a business’ only hope to survive and get out of bankruptcy. I agree that doing business with a company in Bankruptcy is risky but it doesn’t mean they are doing anything bad.

1 Like