DeFi Degens Dungeon | Buy - Sell - Trade - Stake - Yield - Farm all the DeFi Tokens here! 📊

I’ll probably be “that guy” who tries something like this again in a week… who am i kidding!! I had fun though feeling like I made a cool $25K over the weekend! Good times, good times… heheh

5 Likes

If I’m looking at the transactions correctly people are still putting money in :flushed::man_shrugging:

It makes you wonder, lol!! Very curious to see their next post.

1 Like

Dont blame Vosk for any of your losses. He said from the beginning he does not recommend to do this!

4 Likes

I already said that I mostly blame my self, but its a fact that the scam creators used him and his you tube followers for a profit

1 Like

Important links to withdraw and swap CAPY coins

I did the above, and successfully turned my 1 ETH into ~0.4 ETH :sob: lol
Quite a drastic drop from the ~$40k+ that the site told me I had earned as of last night :man_facepalming:

1 Like

30 bucks staked went from 2000 to 3 dollars. what a rush! glad I just staked a tiny portion. Did at least one person make a profit?

YEAH… the developer lol

3 Likes

@VoskCoin You disclaimed appropriately. No one should be upset with you. It was a clear ponzi, and if you got in early, you made $$$ if you got in beyond the 1st payout windows, you got wrecked… That’s what Ponzi’s do… It’s a wealth transfer.
If it seems to good to be true, it is.

5 Likes

Update on CAPY from the developer: https://medium.com/@info_27863/the-future-of-apy-center-experiment-1-outcomes-plans-for-the-ones-to-come-3849a760ea76

2 Likes

I managed to get about 0.04 of my 0.1 ETH that I threw in. I didn’t think it would go down that fast and hard, but I knew what I was getting into. It crashed hard in the first hour anyway.

its all good:-) it was fun to try, and dream at the same time…

CAPY Experiment
Only relevant warning was giving by them. Vosk took the chance for us. Some took the chance also because gambling small amounts for a possible large payout is fun. I love learning something from others mistakes. I can’t give you your money back but I can offer a thanks.

1 Like

@VoskCoin the dude who is making these experiments seems like cool guy. Since you already had contact with him, continuing and video-documenting these experiments how you are experiencing them + boiling it down for us noobs would be a cool video series. And who knows, maybe in time these experiments might result in (as the mission statement of APY.center says): “reaching the highest APY ever seen with Yield Farming”. https://medium.com/@info_27863/the-future-of-apy-center-experiment-1-outcomes-plans-for-the-ones-to-come-3849a760ea76

1 Like

@VoskCoin Yep, same result as you. I see this as a valuable learning experience as I would know next time what questions to ask (at the very least, NEVER trust loner projects). It’s really not about the smart contract anymore (it was just doing its job). But the whole “experiment” was rigged from the start (even the author can’t prove otherwise).

Speaking of “start”, who knows when the REAL start was (other than the author) anyway?

AND, explaining the motivations for the experiment only after the fact sounds like damage control at best. What’s the harm explaining it beforehand?

EDIT: Keeping my CAPY as a nice reminder.

1 Like

The Capy token price is moving up again. Maybe we can get our ETH back.

and down again. Do you think it will stay at 150?

It was a fun gamble, used my reddit moon profit to front the eth investment. I also put some eth into apy.house and I may be one of the first investors so maybe I might make my money back from that gamble. I’m not gonna shill apy.house though with my ref link.

The Sushi Chef strikes again… but on the real deal, obviously no one can honestly think they would make 100x on their money. But this was an obvious cash grab, Vosk talk to your contact and get us in on the next one, we get first Dibs this time, because its pretty evident your boy (and his good old boys club) made bank. Just be straight up and see what he can do for us. I’m annoyed not so much with the loss, but with the lack of respect for you and the community. It’s messed up.

1 Like

To be clear he’s not my boy lol, literally randomly contacted me via Telegram – I linked his Telegram in the OP – he won’t give me any personal information about himself or the team, I asked that directly.