DeFi Degens Dungeon | Buy - Sell - Trade - Stake - Yield - Farm all the DeFi Tokens here! ๐Ÿ“Š

Take the loss - youd trust a scammer after a scam? You should never send your passport and biometrics to anyone you dont absolutely trust. Identity theft 101

1 Like

I have no reason to trust this scammer. Not every US Citizen even has a passport anyway. I am just surprised he is trying to scam more so soon.

1 Like

I was more lookin at @jakub_horniacek and then your warning. I stopped lookin at both APY and RING once the 3 day lock up ended. Ive seen this before in finance and it is all purely a scam from the start I knew it. I just put in 10$ just to see if I could beat the drop but I didnt - no biggy spend more on scratch offs lol

1 Like

MetaMask exceeds over 1 million monthly active users?! Hereโ€™s the VoskCoin MetaMask overview video :smiley:

Anyone checked out harvest.finance. Iโ€™ve been in a few days seems to be a pretty solid project so far.

back at it again w/ Plutus PLU and their $8 price floor

Hereโ€™s our video review on Plutus PLU and why an incoming $8 price floor and 5 new crypto exchange listings on the way is very interesting.

Time to make the Dough-nutsโ€ฆ Pies too

check out this new project. https://pools.piedao.org/
its on the Aragon network and its legit.

The Pie DAO is a decentralized organization dedicated to bringing market accessibility and economic empowerment by providing a governance layer to tokenized portfolio allocations available to anyone on the Ethereum network.

Stable PIE โ†’ Stable collateral โ†’ Low collateralization ratio = Scaling DeFi :heart_eyes:

$DOUGH is the PieDAO governance token. Owning DOUGH makes you a member of Pie DAO. Holders are capable of participating in the DAOโ€™s governance votes and proposing votes of their own.

First real Defi DAO, a true ETF system for DEFI, allowing diversity and minimizing risk.

best part of thisโ€ฆ bye :wave: high gas guzzle fees

Hey Vosk its Ed here.
i have made the purchase of 3 z15โ€™s and i was wondering whatโ€™s the best site for profitability (mining pool or solo mining). i may be setting up a z15 farm (worldโ€™s first hehehe jk) and i was wondering if there is a limit on how many miners i can put on a certain pool such as nicehash or luxor.
one last thing, is it possible to transfer large funds of crypto into your bank account that can be used.
Cheers,
Ed

You could use a VPN to connect to the US site through a US server if you lost big and feel comfortable giving up your info. I donโ€™t trust it.

Pancake Swapโ€ฆ what could go wrong?! lol

Crossfin CRP yield farming review on Binance Smart Chain

We are yield farming Crossfin CRP and USDY here - http://voskco.in/crossfin

Binance Smart Chain review and wallet setup tutorial

Download the official Binance Chain Wallet here - http://voskco.in/bsc

TLDR

Just messing around with DeFi DApps on the Binance Smart Chain BSC basically Binance is trying to compete with Ethereum in this Decentralized Finance craze.

1 Like

also regarding APY center / APYC / CAPY and all that craziness โ€ฆ A user on Twitter private messaged me this FWIW โ€“ Claims he received a full refund from them, astonishingly.

I saw that earlier this month and was extremely skeptical about a refund. Has anyone on here given it a try and see if they got their funds back? I still consider it a scam at this time.

A memberโ€™s cat even lost some cat food to APY.center and is pissed. I donโ€™t think the cat is even American.

1 Like

Check out my new post for an under the radar staking platform that is currently #6 in Total Value Locked!
https://voskcointalk.com/t/make-488-apy-with-the-6th-highest-tvl-defi-platform/7997/2

Vosk, I think you may want to check it out for your youtube series on things like theseโ€ฆ this is definitely a better option than APY experiment!

Yes, I sent the pic and received my ETH back. It was less than 1 ETH and (luckily?) I sent it form a wallet I never use and was/is the only thing in there. I can confirm the return of my ETH.

can you share your ETH address (etherscan link?)

Ok, I am surprised. I went ahead over the weekend and tried the refund process. I sent a selfie of me holding my passport and a selfie with the info he was asking for. I just received a refund of my staking amount for CAPY.

Here is a link to the transaction I just received for the refund:

I did black out any identifying information from my passport in the selfie before I sent it. Meaning my date of birth, passport number, etc.

Here is my original transaction for the staking of CAPY:

Hi - Thanks for sharing this. Now itโ€™s not showing any refund option. Could you please let me know what to do now. Thanks