Trying to double my money with an OLD DeFi Coin?! 📈

Will I actually double my money trading DeFi coins? :chart_with_upwards_trend:

To be clear I am not shilling this project, but there is a really interesting scenario taking place with Plutus PLU.

Here’s the background, I have been familiar of Plutus.it since earlier this year and too bad I didn’t just buy in then! I was in talks with Marcus at Plutus in regards to sponsoring video content on VoskCoin. One thing led to another and we never moved forward, fast forward and I got back in touch with him to see how Plutus was going. They have made tremendous progress and have a huge momentum push taking place, and they even said yes to sponsoring some content on our channel!

Something intrigued me, an $8 price floor & 5 new exchange listings

Plutus are building a 90 day price floor for PLU, their native token, on their Decentralized Exchange DEX they are launching. Sure this will create arbitrage trading opportunities but talk about an incredible opportunity to trade into this coin at a super low risk for those 90 days. Their price floor is simply this, they are willing to buy their PLU coins back at a consistent price of $8. If Plutus PLU is trading at $10, then even better for earlier adopters and token sale buyers.
Screen Shot 2020-10-12 at 6.52.09 PM

Their token sale price is $8 per coin, and surprisingly even US citizens can even participate in their token sale! I’m not here to create FOMO, but to be honest this is a really interesting cryptocurrency trading opportunity.

This is unlikely to be a pump and dump, Plutus has been around since 2015, and they have already built a suite of features for their ecosystem, they even have branded VISA debit cards available in Europe.

I’m excited to review Plutus, and will be watching it intensely over the next several months to see which cryptocurrency exchanges Plutus PLU will be listed on, the new features they add, the potential success of their DEX, and if their coin remains on their price floor or reaches new all time highs!

At the time of this article I have 226 Plutus that I could sell immediately on Uniswap for $1400 DAI or dollars or about 3.6 Ethereum.

If you’d like to learn more about Plutus, their features, token sale, and how to participate please use the links below.

Uniswap Plutus ETH-PLU Pair

Plutus Plu Plutus.it official website

Pluton PLU official erc-20 token sale

Read about the history of Plutus PLU and their liquidity injection program

Easily check Plutus PLU exchange listings and volume on CoinGecko

UPDATE! Watch our video review of Plutus PLU!

2 Likes

After reading the fine print, I like it. Just wish they had staking.

The Plutus Account and Visa Card is issued by Contis Financial Services Ltd who is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (Firm Reference Number: 900025) to issue e-money and is a member of Visa. Please note that electronic money products are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. We ensure that any funds received by you are held in a segregated account so that in the unlikely event that Contis Financial Services Ltd becomes insolvent your funds will be protected against claims made by creditors.

Did anyone already recieved an email from plutus with the amount of plu they got in the token sale?

I am still waiting to hear from them.

Here’s our current PLU stash and value, basically up a dollar a coin since this video.